1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by astra22 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Sir!
    You're welcome sir

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hi fellow Troopers!

It has been my fifth month of daily driving my 2002 Trooper and so far so good, I have been enjoying it. But not until this afternoon after arriving home from work, in my garage just before I turned the engine off for a short idle, I noticed a strange jerk in the cabin which I suspect was coming from the engine. I would describe it as sitting in a chair being shaken by an intensity 5 earthquake. It shook for about a minute as I was observing it then it stopped. I switched off the engine with the hopes that it won't do the same the next time I leave the engine on idle. I will keep everybody updated of what is going to happen again tomorrow.

My worry now is...is this a sign that the injectors are failing? Or was it caused by something else? I have called Isuzu San Fernando and they said the injectors have been replaced during the second ownership. Upon reading some of the threads here, I came across a topic where they said abnormal vibrations could be due to water in the fuel filter or just bad diesel. Please help if you happened to get the same experience. I fill-up at Caltex.

Since most of the 'sharers' here live with in the Pampanga area, is it too much to ask if one day we can meet together to make acquaintances? What do you guys think?

Thanks and more power to everyone!
    Ariel

Quote Originally Posted by JhunTrooper View Post
    How true?
    This is how it goes, somewhere last year when I came to know the injector issue’s upon reading in this forum including the recall campaign done by Isuzu Philippines and found the copy of the letter from Isuzu, I send the letter to my wife and told her to print it and visit the Isuzu casa regarding the recall, in short the casa personnel took the details of our car noted that they will notify my wife once it is verified and if the car is still under the said recall. Months are passed and during my vacation last Feb 2012, a call from Isuzu casa to my wife informing that the injector replacement has been approved and we can bring the car anytime that week. Obviously I am happy but a little kind of worry also because there is no problem with the car, means the car is doing well. Anyway I said to myself, they will replace it for free and for a new injector, so I brought the car to the case. The SA told me the works will take half a day so it is up to me if I will wait in the waiting room or they will call me once it is finish, BTW the casa did not allow any customer in the service area.
    Ok the car is finished they informed me, I drove the car back home and upon arrived home I open the hood and check if there is a sign that they really open the engine, I did not found much sign instead I found an old red sealant lying on the engine.
    My question sir, are the casa are true in their claimed? I did not notice any significant changes in the performance of the car after the works, as I said earlier the car is doing well before the works. Now it is almost a year after the said replacement.
    Any comments are very much welcome, TIA

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by leirariel View Post
    Hi fellow Troopers!

It has been my fifth month of daily driving my 2002 Trooper and so far so good, I have been enjoying it. But not until this afternoon after arriving home from work, in my garage just before I turned the engine off for a short idle, I noticed a strange jerk in the cabin which I suspect was coming from the engine. I would describe it as sitting in a chair being shaken by an intensity 5 earthquake. It shook for about a minute as I was observing it then it stopped. I switched off the engine with the hopes that it won't do the same the next time I leave the engine on idle. I will keep everybody updated of what is going to happen again tomorrow.

My worry now is...is this a sign that the injectors are failing? Or was it caused by something else? I have called Isuzu San Fernando and they said the injectors have been replaced during the second ownership. Upon reading some of the threads here, I came across a topic where they said abnormal vibrations could be due to water in the fuel filter or just bad diesel. Please help if you happened to get the same experience. I fill-up at Caltex.

Since most of the 'sharers' here live with in the Pampanga area, is it too much to ask if one day we can meet together to make acquaintances? What do you guys think?

Thanks and more power to everyone!
    Ariel

Call ako dun sa meet up hehe, kaso Dec pa uwi ko,

Sir leirariel yes maybe due to dirty or water in the fuel, or dirty filter itself, I didn't experience this in my trooper yet, but it happen to my previous car, engine shaking up to the point the engine stop, the culprit is water in the fuel, so I opt to drain and clean the fuel tank to fuel line and changed the fuel filter itself, refill a fresh fuel the shaking is gone, that is in my experienced lets wait for the true gurus for their advises, ah pala sir try mong mag refill sa seaoil, we used to fill in seaoil so far ok naman,

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Atin kung kilala sir,,,,, AKU! he he he, i misis kasi buri na mag kotsi nemu, kadadagulan ya kasi king trooper e, nung ali ka mamaligwa pwedi meng lawen keng muli kung dec sir, pero nung manakit ka before that ok mu, option mu naman na let go ke i trooper e. salamat boss.
    Hahahaha!

Abah, eme pamisali!!!! Pipilan nala mu deng maka-Trooper ngeni! ....Pero, lawen cu ne mo Boss Jhun (if you can share a photo but only at your convenience, no rush) - 2002 or 2003 model ya?

Dacal a salamat neh at buri que mu naman lawen in person only when you're available to do it so and upon permission as i don't like to take some of your time during your Christmas with the family - no rush Boss Jhun. I'm just weighing my options actually which SUV model would convince me most in buying (an Isuzu Trooper, a Toyota LC70 either from Port Irene or Subic, or a Suzuki GV 4x4) - o manga-santing langan para canacu eh!

Mingat. GOD bless you always as a family.

Cheers!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post
    Hahahaha!

Abah, eme pamisali!!!! Pipilan nala mu deng maka-Trooper ngeni! ....Pero, lawen cu ne mo Boss Jhun (if you can share a photo but only at your convenience, no rush) - 2002 or 2003 model ya?

Dacal a salamat neh at buri que mu naman lawen in person only when you're available to do it so and upon permission as i don't like to take some of your time during your Christmas with the family - no rush Boss Jhun. I'm just weighing my options actually which SUV model would convince me most in buying (an Isuzu Trooper, a Toyota LC70 either from Port Irene or Subic, or a Suzuki GV 4x4) - o manga-santing langan para canacu eh!

Mingat. GOD bless you always as a family.

Cheers!

Wapin boss d_mac mapilan nala mu deng maka trooper, ing tutu naman buri que rin ing trooper, mag enjoy kupin patse gagamitan ke responsive ya, ok if ever boss your not in rush and you consider to look up my trooper we can find time for that, that if you're still interested, details pala 2002 model no sunroof, two tone white/silver. nanu email mu send kunemu king email mu. thanks God bless.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    count me in sa EB...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dh0n View Post
    count me in sa EB...
    sir dh0n sana pin mituluy ing kitakits, I’ll be keen on to see you guys personally mga pampanga isuzu lovers, he he he.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Call ako dun sa meet up hehe, kaso Dec pa uwi ko,

Sir leirariel yes maybe due to dirty or water in the fuel, or dirty filter itself, I didn't experience this in my trooper yet, but it happen to my previous car, engine shaking up to the point the engine stop, the culprit is water in the fuel, so I opt to drain and clean the fuel tank to fuel line and changed the fuel filter itself, refill a fresh fuel the shaking is gone, that is in my experienced lets wait for the true gurus for their advises, ah pala sir try mong mag refill sa seaoil, we used to fill in seaoil so far ok naman,
    Hi Sir Jhun Trooper, sorry for the late post. Just an update: The vibration did not occur anymore. Probably just a 'fluke'? Been driving good. Back and forth to Manila, Subic, Bataan etc with no issues. Siyanga pala the RR power window switch got broken. Sobrang likot ng mga bata. Is there anyone out there who knows where I can have this fixed? I called casa and they said they can replace it with a brand new one for P2800. It costs me arm and leg. Forget it!

Thanks again for the help!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hi Sir Jhun Trooper, sorry for the late post. Just an update: The vibration did not occur anymore. Probably just a 'fluke'? Been driving good. Back and forth to Manila, Subic, Bataan etc with no issues. Siyanga pala the RR power window switch got broken. Sobrang likot ng mga bata. Is there anyone out there who knows where I can have this fixed? I called casa and they said they can replace it with a brand new one for P2800. It costs me arm and leg. Forget it!

sir yun switch lang ba or including housing? if yes mura na sa 2,800php iyon.

bring it here sa banawe madali lang gawin yan if mga wirings lang affected.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011

Hi sir leirariel , good to hear that your trooper working find, looks like you enjoying it to the max,, as per your switch I think sir BRIAN was right, if including the housing it is a good price na as it came from the casa sya.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast