New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    How true?
    This is how it goes, somewhere last year when I came to know the injector issue’s upon reading in this forum including the recall campaign done by Isuzu Philippines and found the copy of the letter from Isuzu, I send the letter to my wife and told her to print it and visit the Isuzu casa regarding the recall, in short the casa personnel took the details of our car noted that they will notify my wife once it is verified and if the car is still under the said recall. Months are passed and during my vacation last Feb 2012, a call from Isuzu casa to my wife informing that the injector replacement has been approved and we can bring the car anytime that week. Obviously I am happy but a little kind of worry also because there is no problem with the car, means the car is doing well. Anyway I said to myself, they will replace it for free and for a new injector, so I brought the car to the case. The SA told me the works will take half a day so it is up to me if I will wait in the waiting room or they will call me once it is finish, BTW the casa did not allow any customer in the service area.
    Ok the car is finished they informed me, I drove the car back home and upon arrived home I open the hood and check if there is a sign that they really open the engine, I did not found much sign instead I found an old red sealant lying on the engine.
    My question sir, are the casa are true in their claimed? I did not notice any significant changes in the performance of the car after the works, as I said earlier the car is doing well before the works. Now it is almost a year after the said replacement.
    Any comments are very much welcome, TIA

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012

If that's the case Boss Jhun (it should be a good news), then i better include the Trooper in my list of wanna haves for my birthday haha!

Choosing between a used Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series 4.2 straight-6 from Port Irene, a brand-new Suzuki Grand Vitara 3.2 V6 VVT to be imported from Japan, and now to include, a used Isuzu Trooper 3.0 that i hope is a flood-free unit.

Cheers and regards!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post

If that's the case Boss Jhun (it should be a good news), then i better include the Trooper in my list of wanna haves for my birthday haha!

Choosing between a used Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series 4.2 straight-6 from Port Irene, a brand-new Suzuki Grand Vitara 3.2 V6 VVT to be imported from Japan, and now to include, a used Isuzu Trooper 3.0 that i hope is a flood-free unit.

Cheers and regards!

Ha ha ha ha!!! hapi bday boss d_mac!!! so it is clearly you quote, the claim is true, thanks boss, ah before pala yun last year din pinalitan nila yung TBS harness recall din for free, he he he.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JhunTrooper View Post
    How true?
    This is how it goes, somewhere last year when I came to know the injector issue’s upon reading in this forum including the recall campaign done by Isuzu Philippines and found the copy of the letter from Isuzu, I send the letter to my wife and told her to print it and visit the Isuzu casa regarding the recall, in short the casa personnel took the details of our car noted that they will notify my wife once it is verified and if the car is still under the said recall. Months are passed and during my vacation last Feb 2012, a call from Isuzu casa to my wife informing that the injector replacement has been approved and we can bring the car anytime that week. Obviously I am happy but a little kind of worry also because there is no problem with the car, means the car is doing well. Anyway I said to myself, they will replace it for free and for a new injector, so I brought the car to the case. The SA told me the works will take half a day so it is up to me if I will wait in the waiting room or they will call me once it is finish, BTW the casa did not allow any customer in the service area.
    Ok the car is finished they informed me, I drove the car back home and upon arrived home I open the hood and check if there is a sign that they really open the engine, I did not found much sign instead I found an old red sealant lying on the engine.
    My question sir, are the casa are true in their claimed? I did not notice any significant changes in the performance of the car after the works, as I said earlier the car is doing well before the works. Now it is almost a year after the said replacement.
    Any comments are very much welcome, TIA

sa amin sir may 1year na din after claiming sa recall, so far wala pa din problem, even before we claim the recall,

sa amin pinalitan talaga since pinakita sa amin yun old injectors and naka list sa isang maliit na paper yun sa amin.

btw sa isuzu qave namin ginawa.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Sir BRIAN, nice to hear that sir, ginawan naman siya ng work order the same form kapag normal na nagpapagawa ka, but then hindi naman nila pinakita, siguro dahil hindi rin naman kasi ako nagtanong e, sa isuzu pampanga pala ginawa ung sa amin sir.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hi Sir, how did you avail of the free replacement? Are you the original owner?

Pwede din ba mag avail kung 3rd owner na? Thanks po.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by astra22 View Post
    Hi Sir, how did you avail of the free replacement? Are you the original owner?

Pwede din ba mag avail kung 3rd owner na? Thanks po.
    sir astra22, our sir actually I'm not the one who personally apply for the replacement, my wife did, yun lang I let her bring the printed letter of the recall and the casa took the details and verify if the vehicle is still under the recall, bali nag try lang actually nakalimutan nanga namin yun untill last feb they informed us for rplacement, in your case sir pwedi parin as long na hindi pa na undergo for replacement, btw 2nd owner pala ako.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    sir astra22, our sir actually I'm not the one who personally apply for the replacement, my wife did, yun lang I let her bring the printed letter of the recall and the casa took the details and verify if the vehicle is still under the recall, bali nag try lang actually nakalimutan nanga namin yun untill last feb they informed us for rplacement, in your case sir pwedi parin as long na hindi pa na undergo for replacement, btw 2nd owner pala ako.
    Thanks for the reply Sir!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Ha ha ha ha!!! hapi bday boss d_mac!!! so it is clearly you quote, the claim is true, thanks boss, ah before pala yun last year din pinalitan nila yung TBS harness recall din for free, he he he.
    Boss Jhun, atin cang kilala na mamisaling Trooper that is still in mint-condition, trust-worthy, and flood-free, say priced within PhP375k-450k?

If ever, abisuan mu nacu mu chief.

Thanks and have a great day.... GOD bless

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post
    Boss Jhun, atin cang kilala na mamisaling Trooper that is still in mint-condition, trust-worthy, and flood-free, say priced within PhP375k-450k?

If ever, abisuan mu nacu mu chief.

Thanks and have a great day.... GOD bless

Atin kung kilala sir,,,,, AKU! he he he, i misis kasi buri na mag kotsi nemu, kadadagulan ya kasi king trooper e, nung ali ka mamaligwa pwedi meng lawen keng muli kung dec sir, pero nung manakit ka before that ok mu, option mu naman na let go ke i trooper e. salamat boss.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast