New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Learn from another site that Isuzu topped customer satisfaction ratings in a survey made recently.

Is it because Isuzu buyers do so based on the merits of the vehicle---we seemed to know what to expect na.

Fellow owners care to comment?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Very satisfied with our '05 Crosswind XL, matibay talaga.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... who'd they bribe to get that one?

While I'm generally satisfied with my Isuzu, it isn't the least troublesome vehicle I've ever owned, and casa service is expensive. What survey are you talking about?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    So far my 08 Dmax is doing good and I am satisfied with it. For durability, it's too early to tell since it has only been with me for a month.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    What survey are you talking about?
    Actually referring to this...

www.motioncars.com/autobuzz/articles61/jdpower_isuzu.htm

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... shocking result indeed... as Kia is also not known for a strong dealership network... this is sales satisfaction, not the famous JDPowers Quality Survey, and has more to do with the abilities of the sales staff. To be fair, Isuzu does pay a lot of attention to the strength of its sales crews.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I’m a very satisfied owner of an Isuzu vehicle. Reliable and fuel efficient are my top priorities in choosing a vehicle. Isuzu definitely possesses them both.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Reliable and fuel efficient are my top priorities in choosing a vehicle
    Very much agree on this statement.

Sa mga automotive reviews I read Isuzu just don't get the praises. Probably satisfaction is consumerate to one's expectations. Anyhow their vehicles still sells.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm. honda is below the industry average? bakit madami pa din akong nakikitang honda sa kalye?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    my 05' dmax (50T km) is very much fine and still a workhorse! i didnt regret buying one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
How satisfied are you with your Dmax/Crosswinds/Alterra?