New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    performance wise, i really cant find much fault in my 01 xto crosswind. it has now run 213,000 kms + and still doing great fuel efficiency-wise and (lack of) power-wise :D just kidding.. power-wise, it's good enough for me, as long as it can effortlessly haul 5 or more people through highway or even up a hill at a decent enough speed, I'm ok with that. i'd disagree w/ that writeup sa motioncars though; kia prides cannot outrun a crosswind, well at least the xl/xt/xto variants. kelangan lang mabilis kamay mo sa pagshift gears hehehe

yung mga pang-ilalim lang talga papalitan mo which is natural wear-and-tear when you drive thru different types of terrain. I've even taken my crosswind offroad at least twice. swerte lang at di na stuck sa putikan ahehehe.

my only gripes.. ang mahal ng OEM parts, but they're durable naman. saka madali DIY yung pagreplace as long as you have the tools. some dealerships also are not so good at handling PMS but those handled by the ayala group are reportedly ok, but ok din ang singil nila ahehehe.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    very satisfied too, SO EASY TO MAINTAIN being an old school. It will turn 7 this nov 23 and have no plans to replace it. We also consider getting a new ride (a sedan or a mid sized SUV) but will definitely keep the XTO - and that thickens our satisfaction.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Learn from another site that Isuzu topped customer satisfaction ratings in a survey made recently.

Is it because Isuzu buyers do so based on the merits of the vehicle---we seemed to know what to expect na.

Fellow owners care to comment?

Actually it was a survey made on overall customer satisfaction with their auto dealers. And Isuzu came on on top....just ahead of Toyota for most happy customers. I am very satisified with my Isuzu dealer in CDO. My 2007 Sportive has so far been very reliable and have driven it over most of Northern Mindanao. Looking forward to many years with this highly practical vehicle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
How satisfied are you with your Dmax/Crosswinds/Alterra?