New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I bought my car from Isuzu Pasig last June 23 and up to now still no plate. That is 2.5 months. I told them I want either 7 or 8 ending.

The temporary dealer plate now in my car is now almost worn out and it will be just a matter of time before traffic enforcers will start noticing..

How long did it take for your dealer to get yours? I am just curious if mine is taking unusually long..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS50 View Post
    I bought my car from Isuzu Pasig last June 23 and up to now still no plate. That is 2.5 months. I told them I want either 7 or 8 ending.

The temporary dealer plate now in my car is now almost worn out and it will be just a matter of time before traffic enforcers will start noticing..

How long did it take for your dealer to get yours? I am just curious if mine is taking unusually long..
    Have you tried following up with Isuzu Pasig? What reason did you give you? Sobrang tagal nga yan at 2.5 mos.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Back in 2008 when it was the height of the No plate No travel policy, it took mine exactly 1 week to get my plates. I got my unit in Isuzu Quezon Ave.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Mine is 2 months, matagal daw pag ending 8 ang plate na gusto mo madami daw kase yun ang kinukuha.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by slalom View Post
    Mine is 2 months, matagal daw pag ending 8 ang plate na gusto mo madami daw kase yun ang kinukuha.

We bought our unit July 31 and we requested too for 8 ending. I guess we just got lucky that we got our plates in a week and an 8 ending.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Without asking for special ending plate, I got mine after three weeks from Toyota Davao. Still no sticker, though, after two months and counting

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    While my dealer is Toyota Shaw, it took me almost 4 months to get mine. Not even a special plate, just an ending of 3.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Have you tried following up with Isuzu Pasig? What reason did you give you? Sobrang tagal nga yan at 2.5 mos.
    I have been following up on them and during the first month, they said wala pa raw. I originally requested plate ending in 8. They said matagal daw talaga pag 8 and they suggested 7 so I agreed. Then after another month, wala pa rin raw, kasi out of 100 plates daw na naiisue, less than 10 lang daw and ending 7.

Kinukulit ko na nga itong contact ko almost every day since about 1 week ago.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    simple lang yan...magalit ka at sabihin mo sa mataas kung san dealership mo binili....tapos problem mo...baka kc mabait ka...

How long did it take your delaer to obtain your lto plate no.?