New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    to my fellow isuzu owners and to the members of isuzu club, paano ba mag-join dito? could someone post the mechanics....and official name ba yong isuzu club philippines?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi Vindiesel,

Yup you are very welcome to join the group. Actually nothings formal yet but some of the isuzu owners here already had informal gatherings/meetings. As for the name, I think that I-VEA is the agreed name of the group, though as I've said, nothings formal yet. I know that most of the Isuzu peeps here hunger for an EB already, its just hard to get a good date and time for it. We'll keep you posted if there's another one coming. In the meantime, enjoy Tsikot.com and our dedicated thread here. Whats your ride by the way? If you've problems or if you have something to share, just post them here.

Thanks.

Djerms

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms
    Hi Vindiesel,

Yup you are very welcome to join the group. Actually nothings formal yet but some of the isuzu owners here already had informal gatherings/meetings. As for the name, I think that I-VEA is the agreed name of the group, though as I've said, nothings formal yet. I know that most of the Isuzu peeps here hunger for an EB already, its just hard to get a good date and time for it. We'll keep you posted if there's another one coming. In the meantime, enjoy Tsikot.com and our dedicated thread here. Whats your ride by the way? If you've problems or if you have something to share, just post them here.

Thanks.

Djerms
    thank you sir. i've been around tsikot.com for quite some time already and i found this web site very interesting. my ride pala is 2005 crosswind xuvi, my first car. i hope our group will kick in na para di tayo mahuli sa mga toyota at mmc owners he he he. syempre the best ang isuzu.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    welcome sir vindiesel!!!! medyo busy kasi ang ibang peeps ng IVEA eh kaya wala pang eb. anyway congrats to your ride!!! palit tyo?! hehehe! joke lang po sir! hehehe! feel free to ask some questions sir vin!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Vindiesel,

Kahit wala pang formality ang grupo, nagkitakita na rin kami and it was a nice experience. We were able to share thoughts on our rides and references. Im sure you'll enjoy the company of the Isuzu Peeps like Baurtwell, Av8or, Niwde, Trup, and the rest. You have the same ride as Baurtwell so you may ask him concerns regarding your ride. Av80r, Niwde, Trup and yours truly drive Isuzu Troopers.

Happy Driving!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    gusto ko rin mag join sa isuzu club. pa inform nalang pag may gathering/meeting para makapunta din. swb bighorn pala yung ride namin.

thanks.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    salamat mga katropa. looking forward na magkitakita tayo. antabayan ko na lang ang mga development. good luck sa IVEA.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vindiesel
    to my fellow isuzu owners and to the members of isuzu club, paano ba mag-join dito? could someone post the mechanics....and official name ba yong isuzu club philippines?
    I wanted to join to ur club coz im also an isuzu owner.I have Black Crosswind VUVi

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hello i wanted to join to your isuzu club coz im also owner of isuzu crosswind

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ako pwede rin ba ekswind din ride ko

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
how to join isuzu club philippines?