New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agreed *UBS73 walang IGNITION COIL yan kaya napakamot ako nang ulo dun ah,,

try mo ang suggestion ni UBS73, Pero ang prob nito pre pag kailangan ibaklas yun ang madugo pero still you can visually check it out

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I have been working on gasoline engines for so long that I subliminally type ignition coil when I refer to the INJECTION PUMP. My mistake sirs. Anyway question on the wires going to the injection pump, which one should I check. There is one wire going to the back of the injection pump and another (wire pair) going to the side of the pump. Does anyone know the purpose of each wire?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I really can't tell you because I can't see it. If there are two wires there have both of them checked for integrity (grounded, shorted or cut).

Pagka kasi nagshoshort or grounded namamataymatay ang solenoid nyan kaya nawawalan ng krudo sa injection pump.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sirs,

Ito po yun picture ng injection pump ko. I highlighted the two set of wires going into it. One is on the top of the picture (pair of wires, maybe a sensor?) and one to the side (one wire, possible power). Which wire is for the solenoid, and what is the purpose of the other wire?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    The two wires are part of a 18mm nut (probably a transducer) low voltage detected here. The other wire is connected to the injection pump via a 8mm nut. This wire is 12 volts when the key is on. I assume this is the magnetic valve.

Questions:

May voltage naman sa magnetic valve. How could I determine if its really the problem (it is malfunction). Is there some screw I could loosen to check if fuel is pumped to the engine?

Medyo resigned na ako sa problem ng engine ko. Could someone recommend a diesel mechanic/shop near Paranaque. I could have it towed there. Medyo mahal kasi service sa Isuzu.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    pare try mo contact ito si migs 09175347636 pwede ka nya matulungan sa problema mo.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    It was the magnetic shut-off valve. Thanks to all those who helped.:D

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    was it the wiring or the solenoid itself?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    It was the switch itself. Corroded na yun pinaka valve (the moving part), kaya nag stuck up.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by maykblancas View Post
    It was the magnetic shut-off valve. Thanks to all those who helped.:D
    I am experiencing quite the same problem. Actually I dont know kung kaparehas ng naging problema mo. Every morning when I start my isuzu fuego (4JB1), hindi sya tumutuloy unless bombahin ko yung accelerator. Ive been to that for more than 3 months. Ilang change oil na dumaan pero ganon pa rin. Two weeks ago sabi ng isuzu madumi lang fuel filter. Ok sya for abour two days ng mapalitan ng fuel filter. Pero ngayn balik sa dating sakit. Anybody can help me?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
help needed on isuzu fuego