New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Advice naman just ask the price of air filter of my trooper 850! yung orig. Wala syang replacement eh. So I was thinking of changing it to finer filter. Meron bang for trooper na finer filter? Cause I have read before sa threads na di daw exacto yung finer filter for trooper.

Pros and Cons ng finer filter inputs naman.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sabi sa akin ni Mike, the "guy" from RATS Makati, Trooper finer filters are pre-ordered basis. Sa dami daw ng makina ng Trooper available locally. You'd have to wait 2-3 months for the filter to arrive.

Naalala ko meron tayong isang poster not contended with his finer filter product, baka pareho kayo ng engine? I was hoping for his cleaning oil, hehehe. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, I read that yun nga ang dilemma nya di daw swak na swak ang finer filter for the trooper. Alam mo ba tel no. nya? para matawagan ko sana. Contact person narin baka makakuha ng discount =).

thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RATS Makati
    Unit 8 La Fuerza Bldg. II
    Sabio St.
    San Lorenzo, Makati City
    892-8537 812-8875

Kuripot magbigay ng discount itong taong 'to.
    Last edited by Ungas; August 24th, 2003 at 06:58 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh, one more thing I forgot to add, be extra careful when dealing with Mike. His words could be tricky at times.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Why not try "Vic" replacement air filter for 3.0D trooper- looks and fits exactly like the oem filter at half the price. Been using them and they're fine.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jackaroo: Mga magkano ang VIC? Actually I also considered VIC, pero medyo na sales talk ako ng mga tsikot boys sa finer filter hehehe after hearing the advantages... But I am only up to finer filter if the fitting would be the same as OEM.

thanks.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mdpo,
    The Vic is only P400, part no A525V, same size as oem (to the mm) and also wet type filter! Check out Genuine parts, Banawe cor Calamba st since you live near banawe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jackaroo: ganun ba... ok din ba ang performance nito sa orig? lastly.. will it void my warranty???

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mdpo,
    Didn't notice any performance difference with Vic air filter.
    Can't void the warranty if it looks the same. I actually did it on my last year w warranty.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Finer filter for my trooper?