New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Whats the stock battery brand and model of your Alterra? Just stick with the same size, I think its N70. Excel is the top of the line for Motolite. Gold is one step down. IIRC it has a 24 month warranty compared to 21 months for Gold. I used to recommend Outlast but per my experience, their quality has gone down recently.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sirs! The Battery of my nearly 2-year old alterra died yesterday. I can relate with the sentiments of the people here. ISUZU PH do something about this!!!!!!!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Usually pag bago pa mga battery sa mga SUV kasalanan yan ng mga accessories, medyo sumisipsip pa rin sila ng kuryente sa battery kahit nakapatay makina or pag matanda na din ang kotse baka di na nagcocontact yung nasa loob ng starter. Pero, regarding sa life ng battery dapat abot pa yan at least 3 yrs or more. Saka try niyo din ipa-ground, not sure kung pano process pero may mga kinakabit na wires sa specific points sa makina, and bumibilis naman start up time saka nababawasan or napeprevent yung drain sa battery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Best battery for Isuzu Alterra?