New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi sirs. I am planning to install a bed liner and roller cover on my Dmax. Carryboy for the past months dont have any bedliner stocks. Checking on other shops in banawe, they have stocks and call it carryboy bedliners. Does carryboy sell generic kind of bedliners from Thailand?

Second po, inquiring about the roller cover, they mentioned that it is needed to bore holes to install the cover. My question is, for those who have also installed roller covers, will this cause rust problems in the future?

Thanks for replies,

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    Hi sirs. I am planning to install a bed liner and roller cover on my Dmax. Carryboy for the past months dont have any bedliner stocks. Checking on other shops in banawe, they have stocks and call it carryboy bedliners. Does carryboy sell generic kind of bedliners from Thailand?

Second po, inquiring about the roller cover, they mentioned that it is needed to bore holes to install the cover. My question is, for those who have also installed roller covers, will this cause rust problems in the future?

Thanks for replies,
    Kung wala sa Carryboy sa Casa may nagiinstall
    sa Isuzu ako nagpalagay ng bedliner para sa Fuego ko

btw diba kasama na sa dmax yung bedline pagbinili?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks sir. Hindi ko kinuha option to install bedliner from casa thinking that it might be more expensive