New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    sir, advice lang naman, anung mgandang design ng rims and size ng rims which best fit on my isuzu crosswind 2002 model para gumanda. color po ng car ko alpine white with dual tone color sa baba na silver. thanks pa post naman ng pictures kung may idea po kayo.. or should i stick with my stock ones and have it painted nlng instead if ever that's your advice, color nalang po na maganda para ipa paint ko. thankyou..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by josef_22 View Post
    sir, advice lang naman, anung mgandang design ng rims and size ng rims which best fit on my isuzu crosswind 2002 model para gumanda. color po ng car ko alpine white with dual tone color sa baba na silver. thanks pa post naman ng pictures kung may idea po kayo.. or should i stick with my stock ones and have it painted nlng instead if ever that's your advice, color nalang po na maganda para ipa paint ko. thankyou..
    The design would depend on how you want your Crosswind to be like.... street type, off-road type, etc.

Practically speaking, best to retain your existing rims (specially if your tires are still thick). refinishing it to chrome, hyper silver, silver, gun metal, etc would be your alternatives in finish.

You can also go for bigger rims. 17-20" are possible; you would just need to get the correct offset so as to avoid rubbing issues. But be aware that the bigger the rim size is, the thinner tires you'd have to use. Thinner tires = good looks = bad ride. Not to mention that you'd prematurely wear and tear your suspension components.

Answer these concerns then we talk the next step.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ah, i see, i'm planning to go on a bigger wheel sana but then again as you've said ill be prone to suspension problems and that one is too much costly for me. but i was thinking are there any solutions to this suspension problems like modifying it or something so that i wont have any problems even if ill put a bigger shoes on my ride? if there is, kindly suggest the correct way to solve it. thanks

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by josef_22 View Post
    ah, i see, i'm planning to go on a bigger wheel sana but then again as you've said ill be prone to suspension problems and that one is too much costly for me. but i was thinking are there any solutions to this suspension problems like modifying it or something so that i wont have any problems even if ill put a bigger shoes on my ride? if there is, kindly suggest the correct way to solve it. thanks
    Well, solution? Do not alter the original specifications.

From my knowledge, the most you could do (should you so decide to alter you Crosswind's rims) is to reduce the bumpy ride. Stabilizer bars, change of suspension system (i.e. shocks), to name a few. Then again, I am unsure if all these suspension mods are available for the Crosswind and all these would cost you a fortune.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    sir benz, ano po ba offset na pwede sa crosswind?

Thanks.

advice on new rims for my isuzu