New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    afaik kasama ang turbo na free pinapalitan ah. dont know the details lang

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Grabe, my father in-law is about to buy an 01 Trooper. We're meeting up with the seller tomorrow. But after reading all the Trooper nightmares in this forum parang i want to tell him to backout from the deal nalang. I should have done my homework earlier tsk, tsk...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nochemd View Post
    Update lang po.
    Nakuha ko na trooper ko from casa. Sensors lang problema. Pero had it checked by a person who knows turbos. Bumigay na turbo ko. I had him rebuild the turbo. Hindi na siya ngayon bearing type.

problema ko lang. Bakit mula nung kinuha ko sa kas mausok na siya (puti ata ).
    Injectors na ba ito ?

Please help.
    White smoke? check your radiator..if theirs diesel in it then welcome to the club..

Its either your RPCV or your cylinder head..But if it stalled and would not start im guessing its your RPCV. That happened to me also.

First of all this car has been a headache for me eversince and mind you I am from Bacolod no baha or 1 hour traffic here..

In 2005 at 75k or so my injectors broke..Their was no free replacement then I bought it at he casa for 60k

In 2007 the rail pressure control valve broke another 12k but before the the idiots at isuzu made me change the catalytic converter cause it was smoking heavily..

Now law and behold. The Cylinder head is broke...Can anyone confirm that Isuzu will replace the cylinder head for free as warranty? The casa's price is over P200k.. I can get it in Manila for P110k brand new and P80k surplus..

Id like to burn this vehicle or shot the ****ing japanese engineers who built this dump.

ive have owned a corolla 90 GL, nissan power pick up, nissan pathfinder, honda civic vti 99, civic 1.8 non have given me problems like this garbage..

any thoughts would be happily acknowledge.........

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by a468 View Post
    White smoke? check your radiator..if theirs diesel in it then welcome to the club..

Its either your RPCV or your cylinder head..But if it stalled and would not start im guessing its your RPCV. That happened to me also.

First of all this car has been a headache for me eversince and mind you I am from Bacolod no baha or 1 hour traffic here..

In 2005 at 75k or so my injectors broke..Their was no free replacement then I bought it at he casa for 60k

In 2007 the rail pressure control valve broke another 12k but before the the idiots at isuzu made me change the catalytic converter cause it was smoking heavily..

Now law and behold. The Cylinder head is broke...Can anyone confirm that Isuzu will replace the cylinder head for free as warranty? The casa's price is over P200k.. I can get it in Manila for P110k brand new and P80k surplus..

Id like to burn this vehicle or shot the ****ing japanese engineers who built this dump.

ive have owned a corolla 90 GL, nissan power pick up, nissan pathfinder, honda civic vti 99, civic 1.8 non have given me problems like this garbage..

Yes, they replace cylinder heads for free due to corrosion BUT on a "case-by-case basis". This is not like the injector recall. First, the casa will have to justify the claim & make representations with Isuzu in your behalf. This will take a week or more. I do hope the crack is due to corrosion. Good luck.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by a468 View Post

80K surplus?

I bought mine for only 40k at zercom in blumentrit. ouch.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    do you have an idea where i can buy the turbocharger without the casa price?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    80K surplus?

I bought mine for only 40k at zercom in blumentrit. ouch.
    bro brand new or surplus nabili mo kay zercom?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have a brand new IHI turbo for a 4JG2 trooper. Just in case!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    I have a brand new IHI turbo for a 4JG2 trooper. Just in case!
    Musta na bro long time no hear

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerjam View Post
    bro brand new or surplus nabili mo kay zercom?
    Surplus. Okay naman up to now. It came from an Isuzu Wizard.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
4JX1 - Isuzu Trooper troubles already resolved?