New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Yeah, understood on the M/T thing. .. the comfort an A/T brings..
    But for the likes of me na budgetarian, a 150k~ diff between M/T and A/T is a long way to finance..what more yung highend pa hehehe
    But still, all smiles to these new Isuzu choices

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    This March 2016, the updated MU-X will be released in Thailand, Thailand first then eventually Au and right hand markets. I think Philippines should be the first to see this updated model since Philippines is the biggest buyer of this SUV.

The reason for the update is that the Fortuner/PajeroSport is cannibalizing their sales in Thailand since July 2015.

Attachment 31879

Notable changes:

1. 1.9 DDi BluePower 150PS and 320/350Nm(brochure says 320, Dmax gets 350Nm)most efficient with a wide margin in the segment
    2. 3.0 DDi BluePower no information on the updates fastest in the segment with the 6AT
    3. 6sp Revtronic Transmission, probably from Aisin
    4. 6sp MT Genius Sport Shift, probably the same as 6MT with Rev Matching from Hilux/Fortuner
    5. Improved NVH
    6. 8inch touch screen
    7. 8speaker system
    8. Cruise Control
    9. New Iceburg Silver Color
    10. IOS/Android Support
    11. 220V inverter

anyways hope we see this soon
    Kasama pa yata Hill Start Assist, though using the A/T kahit Hill Descent Control di na kelangan, pababa ng steep parking I just leave it on 1st gear [emoji1]

Sana pwede magpa install ng bagong rear view mirror na may built in dashcam plus yung 220V socket, masaya na ako dun 😛

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    So the Thais are getting it already...and it looks 95.9% the same. Significant changes inside though.

Lets demand this updated model from IsuzuPh. Not next year but this year.

Including the new 1.9d engine.

Link below... I dont want to repost that long post here.😅

// พาไปชมรถคันจริง Isuzu MU-X 1.9 DA DVD AT 2WD ทั้งภายนอกและภายในห้องโดยสาร //

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Swerte ng mga nakahintay! I wonder if current owners can have the rear view mirror + dashcam and the 220V/dual USB input socket installed as an extra.

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Buti pala nabasa ko ito. hintay muna hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Latest update ng Isuzu Mux sa Thailand. Hope to see it here soon!

Bangkok 2016: Isuzu mu-X gets new 1.9L Ddi engine
    Text: Anton Andres / Photos: Brent Co
    posted March 29, 2016 15:48
    Updated mu-X gets new cleaner, more powerful base engine
    Following the introduction of the updated D-Max in Thailand late last year, the mu-X also gets revamped for 2016. Like its pickup sibling, the Thai-spec mu-X gets a host of minor tweaks and a major change in its powertrain.

2016 Isuzu mu-X side profile

Changes made to the exterior revolve around small details. The dark grey trim around the bottom half of the bumpers are now finished in light grey. The front fascia has also been slightly revised with a new chrome grill. For 2016, the new mu-X rides on new 17 inch wheels.

Refinement has also been improved with the addition of extra sound deadening material to reduce in-cabin noise levels. Inside, the Thai-Spec mu-X is available with either Nature Touch decorative wood or gloss Piano Black as well as beige ivory or black leather upholstery, depending on model specification. Standard equipment found in the mid to top spec models include cruise control, an auto dimming rearview mirror with built-in car video recorder, reverse camera and an eight-inch touchscreen audio system.

Isuzu mu-X rear

The biggest change in the 2016 mu-X can be found under the hood. Replacing the old 2.5-liter 4JK1-TCX mill is a new, smaller engine that is more powerful than its predecessor. Now called the RZ4E-TC, this new engine was first applied in the updated Thai-spec D-Max. The 1.9 liter Ddi engine comes with Blue Power. The Blue Power engine comes with a curved combustion chamber and its injectors are carbon coated. On top of that, the pistons are graphite coated as well. All these technical updated help the 1.9 liter engine produce 150 PS and 350 Nm of torque. Compared to the old 2.5 engine, this produces 14 PS and 20 Nm more despite the small size.

Isuzu also claimed that it will be 19% more fuel efficient and will only emit 161g of C02 per km. As for the 3.0 liter model, power is retained at 177 PS and 380 Nm of torque. Manual transmissions have been dropped in favor of the new six-speed Rev Tronic automatic.

From the base model and up, Isuzu installed a host of safety and driver assist systems. All mu-X models come standard with ABS with EBD and brake assist, ESC and traction control, hill start assist and dual airbags.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Kelan po kaya release nyang 1.9L na mux dito po sa pinas? Hagang ngyon kasI: nakapila pa din kami sa LSM. Halos mag 1mont na.

Sent from my GT200 S using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by markkevin View Post
    Kelan po kaya release nyang 1.9L na mux dito po sa pinas? Hagang ngyon kasI: nakapila pa din kami sa LSM. Halos mag 1mont na.

Pag end of April, wala pa rin delivery ng lsm pa cancel ko na PO submitted to dealer and just wait for the 2016/2017 model. 2 months na waiting time ko eh.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob*143 View Post
    Pag end of April, wala pa rin delivery ng lsm pa cancel ko na PO submitted to dealer and just wait for the 2016/2017 model. 2 months na waiting time ko eh.
    Sana ang marelease saatin is the 1.9L na [emoji2] para hindi sayang paghihintay.
    Baka dahil din no delivery ng LSM ay dahil ilalabas na yung 2017 model?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Bakit kaya pinalitan agad yung 2.5L na engine? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast