The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    6.1L / 100 km = 16.39 km / liter
    6.7L / 100 km = 14.92 km / liter
    Computation is 100 / Liters consumed

Best and most accurate way to calculate consumption would be to fill up full tank, reset odometer. On your next fill up (preferably at the same station and the same pump), note the number of liters you filled. Check odometer before resetting.

Fuel Consumption = Distance Travelled divided by Liters Filled Up.
    Good day sir Walter,

that's what I did (but not same station and pump). fill up full tank, then travelled that distance then full tank again. kindly read again my post.thanks po..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ignotus View Post
    2016 MUX LS A AT 3.0 (8N) silky pearl white user REVIEW and queries.

hello! I'm a new owner of the 2016 MUX LS A AT 3.0 (8N) silky pearl white bought 3 days ago.

1. I'm a bit concern about the fuel consumption.
    travelled 63km and consumed 6.1L. so around 10km/L
    ( used D mode and my travel time is 1hr and 20 Mins to the destination..15 mins city drive then mostly highways na )

used it again at 77km distance and consumed 6.7L. so around 11.5km/L
    (half of that distance dinrive ko sya ng manual, and mostly highways)

medyo malayo sa advice ng agent na 18km/L.NORMAL ba yun sa new and break in na MUX?

2. 2 days bago nag ka signal yung GPS pero ok nmn yung interface nya.

3. not yet functional yung TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) need daw ng battery. san yun nilalagay?
    It depends on how you drive. It took me several weeks to get a good reading.

The mux has the best fc in the suv segment.

Only the driver will affect the fc that drastically.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ervinelim View Post
    Sad. Will be buying MU-X 3.0 2016 then. Hassle lang, I heard the color I want (Silver) mahirap makuha, then there are still no stocks of the new MU-X so I think it's going to be a long wait.
    If you are in a hurry just buy their 3.0 4x4 silver. Sure ako meron yun, wala kasi masyado kumukuha nun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    It depends on how you drive. It took me several weeks to get a good reading.

The mux has the best fc in the suv segment.

Only the driver will affect the fc that drastically.
    thanks for the reply sir.
    we have same expectation on the mux being the best suv in fc. that's why i ask dito sa forum at parang same lang sya sa other suv kung gnyan ang fc sa calculation ko.
    does it have something to do sa injection? the old mux is CRDI..and the new one is DI.
    i give the detail how i drived the vehicle, can you give some inputs/advise on how to drive minimizing fuel consumption?sorry for the very noob querry.thanks po..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ignotus View Post
    thanks for the reply sir.
    we have same expectation on the mux being the best suv in fc. that's why i ask dito sa forum at parang same lang sya sa other suv kung gnyan ang fc sa calculation ko.
    does it have something to do sa injection? the old mux is CRDI..and the new one is DI.
    i give the detail how i drived the vehicle, can you give some inputs/advise on how to drive minimizing fuel consumption?sorry for the very noob querry.thanks po..
    All Isuzu Mu-x have a CRDI VGS engine despite the difference in engine displacement

6. Join Date
    May 2016
    good pm mga sir/ma'am. tanong ko lang po kung all new mux yung current na ibinebenta ngayon and ano pinagkaiba ng 2015/2016/2017 models. sorry wala kasi ako idea and bago lang po pagdating sa mga sasakyan.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tsisam View Post
    good pm mga sir/ma'am. tanong ko lang po kung all new mux yung current na ibinebenta ngayon and ano pinagkaiba ng 2015/2016/2017 models. sorry wala kasi ako idea and bago lang po pagdating sa mga sasakyan.
    same here im ordering na an mux, not sure if ung latest na ung model, di masagot nung agent exactly but my dadating daw by end of the month.

8. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by tsisam View Post
    3.0 engine 8N

8 inch display lcd front
    Cruise control
    Hill start assist
    New panel instrument
    Rear spoiler

Sensya na yan lang naaalala ko sa bagong mux..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
    3.0 engine 8N

8 inch display lcd front
    Cruise control
    Hill start assist
    New panel instrument
    Rear spoiler

Sensya na yan lang naaalala ko sa bagong mux..
    MUX name plate with piano black garnish in the dashboard passenger side
    LED DRL for 3.0
    Obsidian gray(new color)
    higher price tag hehe

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    MUX name plate with piano black garnish in the dashboard passenger side
    LED DRL for 3.0
    Obsidian gray(new color)
    higher price tag hehe
    1.428M hihihi