New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1436345675.502675.jpgimageuploadedbytsikot-forums1436345706.754849.jpg
    Here's mine, bought it for 2.1k almost mag 1 year na sa akin, super sulit kahit mahal.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon Villegas View Post
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1436345675.502675.jpgimageuploadedbytsikot-forums1436345706.754849.jpg
    Here's mine, bought it for 2.1k almost mag 1 year na sa akin, super sulit kahit mahal.
    where did you get it bro?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I doubt any dash-mounted or windshield-mounted phone holder looks as neat as a CD-mounted one.
    I completely agree. Looking at the other sample pics got me thinking though. I prefer not having anything in the way when I want to access the aircon vents or hazard lights button (directly above the CD slot), so opted for the dash-mounted holder.

Nice setups BTW, jut703 and cast_no_shadow.
    Last edited by Stoner; July 9th, 2015 at 10:53 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    I completely agree. Looking at the other sample pics got me thinking though. I prefer not having anything in the way when I want to access the aircon vents or hazard lights button (directly above the CD slot), so opted for the dash-mounted holder.

Nice setups BTW, jut703 and cast_no_shadow.
    That's true bro, it'll really depend on the layout of your car's center console. In my case, with my small iPhone, it doesn't block anything since it's right in the middle of the AC vents and radio. With my bigger Samsung, it blocks the digital clock in between the AC vents, but that's ok as the phone has a clock as well.

Another concern with a dash-mount is the adhesive messing up my dashboard. Have you checked if yours has left a permanent stain?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's true bro, it'll really depend on the layout of your car's center console. In my case, with my small iPhone, it doesn't block anything since it's right in the middle of the AC vents and radio. With my bigger Samsung, it blocks the digital clock in between the AC vents, but that's ok as the phone has a clock as well.

Another concern with a dash-mount is the adhesive messing up my dashboard. Have you checked if yours has left a permanent stain?
    i have one.....ayaw na matanggal.... kinover ko na lang ng 3M rubber mat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i have one.....ayaw na matanggal.... kinover ko na lang ng 3M rubber mat.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Actually a funny/weird story:

Wife was using those very sticky gel patch hair removers in the car. Was dropped on the dash and left a considerable stain. Thought it was a lost cause. Attended to it again a week later after googling. With some mineral oil soaking and gentle scrubbing, it went away :bounceD: So not really that much concerned about them stains. Comes with the territory, I suppose.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Actually a funny/weird story:

Wife was using those very sticky gel patch hair removers in the car. Was dropped on the dash and left a considerable stain. Thought it was a lost cause. Attended to it again a week later after googling. With some mineral oil soaking and gentle scrubbing, it went away :bounceD: So not really that much concerned about them stains. Comes with the territory, I suppose.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron ba nag dito naka experience na parang nag hahang yung phone pag naka naka dikit na sa magnet? Actually depende kung san location mo nilagay yung bakal sa may phone. S4 gamit ko. Pag sa may upper part nag hang siya pero pag sa may baba ok naman.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    One of the main reasons why I opted for an ugly suction cup mount stuck to the windshield instead. Maliit lang ang adhesive ng magnetic mounts pero it will stay on the dash forever or cause stains when removed and di ko kaya gawin sa oto yan. At least pag may suction cup stains sa tint relatively mura lang magpalit ng tint.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    One of the main reasons why I opted for an ugly suction cup mount stuck to the windshield instead. Maliit lang ang adhesive ng magnetic mounts pero it will stay on the dash forever or cause stains when removed and di ko kaya gawin sa oto yan. At least pag may suction cup stains sa tint relatively mura lang magpalit ng tint.
    CD-slot mounts are the best solution IMO. No damage to anything, no hideous looks. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    And windshield mounted phone mounts... Obstructs our view on the road...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast