New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    bros,

ask ko lang kung ano maganda color ng leather seat pag mica red yung color ng sasakyan. 93 corolla po ride ko. ok sana yung black kaya lang mainit kse it absorbs heat. yung light colors sana. ok lang ba white or cream? di ba masagwa sa color ng interior upholstery nya? thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    black, gray, and beige match any exterior body colors.
    i prefer beige kesa white, dirty white, cream or ivory

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll go with Black for a red exterior, beige is nice kaya lang high maintenance.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    charcoal black.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    beige with a dirty white combination sa may gitna...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Ah my favorite topic.

Actually, it depends on what how you want your car to look like that should fit your personality.

If you are the young and adventurous, you can have a black and red combination that will make your Corolla seats look sporty.

If you are conservative, then might as well stick with original black color.

Honestly, beige is really classy and nice. Kaya lang dapat masipag kang maglinis. Should you neglect a week or two to wipe it, then the dirt will start to accumulate. But it looks really nice.

In Kelseat, we also have the perforation as an option that can combine colors of the leather crust with the external leather color. Its hard to explain yet but its nice. If the real color is black and the leather has red crust, the red color will give an accent to the black seat.

Anyway, as a cardinal rule, look for colors that willnot conflict with your car exterior and interior color and it would lok fantastic.

;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I usually prefer to match the dominant color of the seats with the color of the interior.

Siguro accent mo na lang yung exterior color.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Okay lang ba yung meguiar's leather cleaner and conditioner for kelseat seats ?

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by hagiber
    Okay lang ba yung meguiar's leather cleaner and conditioner for kelseat seats ?
    kelseat, same question here. although ang hirap humanap ng meguiar products, so i'm just using SIMONIZ cleaner for my leather seats. any suggestion on conditioner?

thanks.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Kung ano ang kulay ng interior/dashboard..dun mo i-match ang color..

para sa akin...Mas Ok ang Two-Tone Color Combo..

kung black ang interior mo..
    Primary Color: Black
    Secondary Color: Red

tapos yung Stitch or Piping ay Red na rin..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
leather seat cover color