New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    white yun leather seats ko... tinanggal ko na nga yun sa harap eh, it still absorbs heat kasi...

gusto ko yun suggestion ni hens

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by hens
    Kung ano ang kulay ng interior/dashboard..dun mo i-match ang color..

para sa akin...Mas Ok ang Two-Tone Color Combo..

kung black ang interior mo..
    Primary Color: Black
    Secondary Color: Red

tapos yung Stitch or Piping ay Red na rin..
    sir hens,

yung din gusto ko kaya lang di kaya sya mainit? uy sa inyo ba mainit? pano nyo ginagawan ng paraan?

tahnks

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hagiber and Silhouette,

The best cleaners for seats remains to be the conservative staples like water and light soap. The reason is that leather is similar to skin. The contributor to comfort are the pores of the leather which makes it breathe. That is why our backs do not get sweaty even on an extremely hot day.

If we start to use chemicals, the pores will be clogged and this will destroy the natural fibre of leather. Mawawala ang comfort noong seat mo. Aside from that, use of chemicals extensively will eventually destroy the color and resulting to cracks. I have seen a lot of these brought to our shop.

Just wipe it with cloth every other day. Damp lang and it will be ok.

Should your seat look a bit dirty and water and mild soap will not suffice, schedule it with me and I will assign someone to clean it in our Alabang showroom for FREE. :D

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Wow, thanks for the advice and the free cleaning offer Neal.

So far, puro water nga ang ginagamit ko pang punas sa leather seats ko pero may mga dumi pa ding mahirap matanggal... regarding your light soap suggestion, anung particular soap ba ang pwede ? Ivory ? Perla ? Dove ? :-)

Also, ano ang opinion ninyo sa leather conditioners (with lanolin/aloe) etc ? Okay ba yung Lexol brand ?

Thanks again!

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    wow! thanks for the reply. your honest advise is more than enough...but don't worry pag nagawi ako ng alabang bisitahin ko kayo.

thanks again bro.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hagiber, correct ka dyan. Dove Ivory and Perla would be enough.
    Leather conditioners, according to leather experts, are discouraged because of its chemical content.

Silhouette, sure, just send me a message para we will expect you... :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
leather seat cover color