New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pano kung nasulatan ng ballpen yung leather seats? pwede pa bang matanggal yun?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Yes ssaloon...
    just need a cleaner... but not a chemical one....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Kelseat, you mean I shouldn't even use something like Lexol Cleaner and/or Conditioner or even Armor All Leather Cleaner?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had my leather seatcovers installed by EQUIPT last year. They recommend using WIPEOUT as a cleaner. So far ok naman. I don't mind using it and it cracks because lifetime warranty naman ang products nila according to them.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You can use wipe out pero huwag often. Leather is like skin.... if you put excessive chemicals, it will destroy the natural fibre.

Groucho: do not use the cleaners. it will shorten the life of your leather seats.

sayang lang.....
    if ever you are in the alabang / las pinas area, just PM me so that I can have some people remove it for you.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Free of charge yun kaya don't worry =)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Kelseat, I understand about not using leather cleaners? How about leather conditioners and balms?

And what would be the difference between a conditioner and a balm?

So sorry for all these questions.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, one more question. yung camry ng friend ko, nasulatan yung dashboard. beige yun so kitang-kita yung ink ng pen. ano kaya pwedeng gamitin pangtanggal sa sulat? thanks again.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Groucho... ok lang yan dude... =)
    Leather conditioners are the same. The concept of the leather material is that it is like skin and the reason why it is comfortable is because it "breathes" due to the pores. If you put leather conditioner, it will block the pores and will almost be like vinyl. And furthermore, the chemical content destroys the natural fibre of the leather.

ssaloon,
    if your friend has the time, just schedule it with me and I can have one person to remove the ballpen stain for you.... =) no problem and no cost at all.....
    =)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    KelSeat::: kaya bang DIY? mejo gahol sa oras kasi friend ko. baka kaya nalang nya gawin. TIA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Leather Seat Cover