New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    lngya off topic. :lol:

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Why not the moderators themselves of this forums and the forums members who have gone to kelseat. At least tsikoteer ang nagendores at hindi basta sinong artista na baka hindi pa alam ang orig leather seatcover sa hindi.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    Why not the moderators themselves of this forums and the forums members who have gone to kelseat. At least tsikoteer ang nagendores at hindi basta sinong artista na baka hindi pa alam ang orig leather seatcover sa hindi.
    i dunno, i'm not sure i want to see theveed and m2 in a bikini

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if tsikot.com would endorsed Kelset.... like tsikot.com endorses Mang Mario's hehehe

well most of us anyway.
    Last edited by dieselNUBI; September 19th, 2006 at 12:57 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one strategy would be advertisng kelseat here in Tsikot Forums

Quote Originally Posted by apy_a View Post
    hello theeved, sup!

ive already done research on the company duuuh

i just want to hear consumer feedback from you guys because it would really help me a lot in determining how i can strategically advertise it...

please post any feedbacks, pics, and your contacts..etc

thank you!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    apy_a,

no pun intended but aren't the replies to your questions supposed to be coming from the result of your research?

based on the information you have gathered plus the artistry and imagination equals an ad that would embody what the consumer looks for the product/service. i think that's what advertising is all about...

i maybe wrong though...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    hi miss! welcome to the forum :naughty2:

just wanted to let you know that there are many female regulars on this forum so it's not exactly 100% male. although most of the members are male, so the girls all learn to deal with the quirks and humor that makes us boys so frustrating and yet so lovable

there's a little bit of green and brown humor, but it's not over the top or disrespectful. my innocent mind has been exposed by these guys to so many..."interesting" things

oh, and to answer your question - if Angelica Panganiban endorsed Kelseat in her Maxim outfit, i would buy 100! i don't even know what Kelseat is, and i would still buy it :bwahaha:
    very nice welcome address... :evillaugh

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    does it mean i can be a commercial model of kelseats? hehehehe.
    had gotten their services once..... very much satisfied with it....

paging neal.... hehehehehehe.

OT: ang lulufet talaga ng mga tapon ni M54.... hehehehehe.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hey everyone! M54, thanks for the welcome again (o warning?) haha

men-yeks? lol :D

thanks kiper for posting that info,

dont worry uwak18, i will find an endorser that is very much a car enthusiast,

although pag babes talaga ang nasa print ads kahit clueless sa cars eh patok na patok sa guys nyaaahh =)

nice one jedi/dieselNUBI, i would definitely mention and put tsikot.com in one of my events ads also

jacorb 88, altho i did research na, this is *still* a part of my research/poll/ survey, and based on all of those who replied or will still reply will give me an idea what imagery/artistry/concept to use. kau? whatya think? whats ur opinion on my questions?

a part kasi of my ad campaign would include 1 testimonial..

guuuuuuuuys, dali... (opinion ko) cyempre the endorser would be a man that guys look up to, mejo role model that would show pride and prestige in showing off kelseat as the #1, the best leather seats in the market..naaaaaks...

pero wala naman ako maisip na guy na kilala ng lahat,nyek...
    could be celebrity? athlete? businessman? politician? newscaster? chef? real people?
    na mejo maganda ang record na me alam naman at hilig sa cars......

cnoh kaya? who? who? heeeeeeeeeeeelp..whatya think?

anyone who knows how to edit videos? (para ma lessen naman ang workload ko) hahaha

till then, just post and post and post ok?

oist kelseat magparamdam ka :P

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by apy_a View Post
    ... cyempre the endorser would be a man that guys look up to, mejo role model that would show pride and prestige in showing off kelseat as the #1, the best leather seats in the market..naaaaaks...

pero wala naman ako maisip na guy na kilala ng lahat,nyek...
    could be celebrity? athlete? businessman? politician? newscaster? chef? real people?
    na mejo maganda ang record na me alam naman at hilig sa cars......

cnoh kaya? who? who? heeeeeeeeeeeelp..whatya think?
    Hmmm.....eto pwedeng candidates:

happy_gilmore
    carlocaraddict
    ILuvDetailing
    M54_Powered
    (and of course..) Karding!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Kelseat Survey