New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    HELLO EVERYONE! im doing an ad campaign on KELSEAT leather interiors. please post any infos, feedbacks or anything that can help me pls pls pls.

if your car was also done by kelseat, share naman in terms of quality, service etc... and upload some pics of it. maybe i could shoot it also for my ads? hehe thanks so much!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please do a search on "KELSEAT"

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hello theeved, sup!

ive already done research on the company duuuh

i just want to hear consumer feedback from you guys because it would really help me a lot in determining how i can strategically advertise it...

please post any feedbacks, pics, and your contacts..etc

thank you!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    what Theveed probably means is search for Kelseat here in Tsikot so you'd see the customer feedback along with them.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    First of all, it's theveed..

Second, have some tact, you're essentially trying to ask for Tsikoteer's help.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Especially i your a newbie just like me. hehe.

I think meron na survey like that. Tsikoteers are helpful by nature.. Glad you can join us.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    theveed, so sorry to have come out as...tactless? just misunderstood your reply

Horsepower, i have also been reading aaaall the posts here, which of course doesnt take just a day to finish hehe =)

this is my first time to have ever ever ever ever joined a forum, which is also ( oh my goodness ) , a 100% guys world, so thanks for the welcome ReccaH =)

no doubt im sure all tsikoteers are v. helpful (thank you!) , so just post or anything if you want here that can be helpful, while il still be reading, aaall related threads on the 'more than looks' forum ...

so if you want, just answer,

"if you would look at a commercial or a print ad regarding leather interiors for a car, what visual images that would make you go 'wow', 'astig', 'hanep' and so on...? an image that would make you go immediately to kelseat and purchase leather seats... =)

in your opinion, " who would be an ideal celebrity endorser for this kind of thing?"

im doing these here because i know all tsikoteers are car gurus and enthusiasts and since you guys are the market, all opinions will be regarded v. v. highly =)

thanks again!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hi ap_y of kelseat!!

how about this one?

Taken from http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15171

Quote Originally Posted by rodski View Post

Hello tsikoteers,

Last Sept 28, 2004, I had my carnival sent to the Kelseat factory for Leather seats upgrade. The deal was to have the car finished by Friday afternoon or Saturday moning. Today, Oct 5, 2004, I still don't have my carnival.

I brought my Carnival 8:00am Sept 28, 2004. Friday I received a call that they won't make it on Friday. So they ask for an extension for a Monday morning (Oct 4) delivery. I said Ok.

Monday comes and I get a call in the afternoon that they need an extension to tomorrow morning. Everything will be ready by 8:00am.

This morning (Oct 5) as I was about to leave the house to go to Kelseat I received a call that they are asking for an extension in finishing the car in the afternoon they just needed to install the seats. I really needed the car so I ask if they can do it by 10:00am. They agreed.

As I was about to leave for the for Kelseat by (9:00am) I receive a call from kelseat asking for an extension for tomorrow morning (Oct 6 8:00am) of finishing the car because they QA did not like the workmanship on the steering wheel so they had to redo it.

I have already paid for the services in full since Tuesday last week and it seems that my car is always being bumped off from the cue. Has anyone experienced this when you guys had your ride for leather upgrade?

My entire work week has been drastically altered because I don't have my car. I just had to vent my frustrations here because Kel seat is an Ad sponsor here.

Rodski

Nangyari ito dahil:

Please accept my apologies for the one day delay. The quality process in Kelseat is so stringent that we reject the smallest detail of imperfection. The quality standards we apply with your cars are the same quality standards we maintain in serving our OEM customers which includes top european brands. Your Carnival was found to have some pinholes and we decided to address this before releasing it.

Neal Y. Tieng
    Vice President for Operations
    Kelseat Corporation
    nice.. parang gusto ko tuloy magpagawa sa kanila.

sira na ung fake german leatherette seats ko eh..hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by apy_a View Post
    theveed, so sorry to have come out as...tactless? just misunderstood your reply

Horsepower, i have also been reading aaaall the posts here, which of course doesnt take just a day to finish hehe =)

this is my first time to have ever ever ever ever joined a forum, which is also ( oh my goodness ) , a 100% guys world, so thanks for the welcome ReccaH =)

no doubt im sure all tsikoteers are v. helpful (thank you!) , so just post or anything if you want here that can be helpful, while il still be reading, aaall related threads on the 'more than looks' forum ...

so if you want, just answer,

"if you would look at a commercial or a print ad regarding leather interiors for a car, what visual images that would make you go 'wow', 'astig', 'hanep' and so on...? an image that would make you go immediately to kelseat and purchase leather seats... =)

in your opinion, " who would be an ideal celebrity endorser for this kind of thing?"

im doing these here because i know all tsikoteers are car gurus and enthusiasts and since you guys are the market, all opinions will be regarded v. v. highly =)

thanks again!
    hi miss! welcome to the forum :naughty2:

just wanted to let you know that there are many female regulars on this forum so it's not exactly 100% male. although most of the members are male, so the girls all learn to deal with the quirks and humor that makes us boys so frustrating and yet so lovable

there's a little bit of green and brown humor, but it's not over the top or disrespectful. my innocent mind has been exposed by these guys to so many..."interesting" things

oh, and to answer your question - if Angelica Panganiban endorsed Kelseat in her Maxim outfit, i would buy 100! i don't even know what Kelseat is, and i would still buy it :bwahaha:

Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    there's a little bit of green and brown humor, but it's not over the top or disrespectful. my innocent mind has been exposed by these guys to so many..."interesting" things
    The pimp has spoken

oh, and to answer your question - if Angelica Panganiban endorsed Kelseat in her Maxim outfit, i would buy 100! i don't even know what Kelseat is, and i would still buy it
    hayuf ka.. :evillaugh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Kelseat Survey