New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    What to use: foam spray, water with soap?...etc. Color is Tan OEM leather, thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang alam ko may mga products usually made to clean leather seat covers.

pero ako, ginagamit ko is damp cloth lang. black kasi yung sa akin eh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have tan oem leather also, and what i use with great success is lexol leather cleaner once or twice a month, followed by lexol leather conditioner no more than once a month.

every week i just wipe it down with a clean damp cloth...after 3 years it still looks really good, except for the normal (damn leather!) wear marks.

the only complaint i have is that the cleaner doesn't do too well in removing stubborn stains. however, i'm hesitant to use anything stronger because i'm not sure what's safe.

maybe one of our pros can weigh in with some good advice here?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lexol is great but not as good as Leatherique... Give that a try M54 since you have access to buy those...

As for local stuff, you can try Eagle One one step leather cleaner and conditioner among other stuff out in the market...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    great timing theveed...i am about to run out of lexol - thank you for your advice sir!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    M54, saan mo na score yan Lexol cleaner? masubukan nga. Karamihan kasi ay cleaner/conditioner at kailangan ko lang cleaner. TY

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron sa Megamall, basement, yung shoe repair shop sa tabi ng Great Image... dont know how much though... EO may leather cleaner din.

Ok lang ba EO for leather seats na meron butas-butas? Yung leather seats ko kasi two-tone, and the lighter tone is the type na puro butas. Di ba papasok yung cleaner/conditioner sa loob nung tiny holes?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siakol - got it from pep boys...pero any large auto parts store should have it (autozone, trak, etc.)...leatherique i think is mail-order/specialty shops only (but not sure)

paolorenzo - any leather cleaner shd work with the 'butas-butas' style of leather (i assume you mean the kind like mercedes makes - i have used lexol on mercedes leather with no problems)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    siakol - got it from pep boys.
    :cool: :thanx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Cleaning Leather seats