New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Guys, Ok lang ba itong combo na BLUE/GREY INTERIOR ng BRABUS? minus yung cellphone..hehehe

may dating kasi sa akin na "Astig"..pero minsan parang ewan!!!

sa akin kasi grey/grey..sobrang dumihin..Grabe!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    napapangitan ako sa color combo dude, pero kung yan ang taste mo...also that color combo won't help you kung hirap kang mag-maintain ng gray. all of the hard-to-maintain places - lower door panel, footwell area, center console, dash, are all still gray.

para ding hindi bagay sa silver eh. the hottest color combination is saw for silver was gray alcantara with black accents.

the other thing is, brabus and all those manufacturers are super-overpriced when it comes to interiors - better to go to a top-of-the-line custom leatherworks and get exactly the design and colors you want. wala namang leather factory ang brabus so they outsource to those places anyway. good luck, ganda talaga ng two-tone if done right.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    gray n blue..di ata bagay...mdyo weird ang combo..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    what about grey and black?
    OT: hens, where did you get your bi-xenon's?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jlo1
    what about grey and black?
    OT: hens, where did you get your bi-xenon's?
    sa Taiwan...;) bargain na ngayon yan..may C rin kayo?

pangit ba talaga yung grey/blue combo? hehehe.. ang alam ko kasi 2 kulay lang ang combo ng BRABUS para sa C-class..blue/grey & red/grey..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Red Gray mas okay ata sir hens.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Red and Gray?!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hens
    sa Taiwan...;) bargain na ngayon yan..may C rin kayo?

pangit ba talaga yung grey/blue combo? hehehe.. ang alam ko kasi 2 kulay lang ang combo ng BRABUS para sa C-class..blue/grey & red/grey..
    bargain sa taiwan? or meron dito sa manila? =) my bro has a c200K. also, my friend is looking for 1 (preference is a c240, '01-up) any referals? it would be much appreciated.

with regards to the clolor combo, i think it's too each his own...as long as you are satisfied and happy with it.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    opsss..red/black pala. sorry!!! (no choice na pala ako)...kung gagawin kong black/red lalaki pa lalo ang gastos ko..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jlo1
    .as long as you are satisfied and happy with it.
    I think hens isnt happy when we're not happy :hihihi:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
BRABUS Interior ???