New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    First of all, I would like to thank Sir Allan for all the help in jumpstarting our Sta. Fe Club, Sir trackers for sponsoring the domain name and lastly, to all those who have given their imputs and suggestions to start rebuilding the club once again!

Kapag napa print na natin yung Stickers, siguro pagagawa na rin ako ng sample t-shirt! Unless Sir Allan may contact ka sa gumagawa ng mga t-shirt? Pero kung wala, I can have a sample shirt printed para makita natin ang hitsura.

With regards to membership its open to all who are interested. Tama si Sir Allan, you have to register online. Mas maganda rin kung makaattend ang mga soon to be official officers and members sa First Official Grand EB and Launching ng Sta. Fe Club to be announced soon!

Kung wala kang SF na ride and you just want to join, you only get the big sticker and not the sticker with number for the windshield!
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post
    [SIZE=3]Thanks to sir trackers for sponsoring our new domain name![/SIZE]

Any other donors? We might also need moderators, photographers, and bloggers...

My initial thought on the site would contain:

News/Events - SF Club events, EBs and SF related news.
    Forums - just like tsikot but much fewer boards. Initial boards are listed below. But we (or moderator) can change the outline.
    - Santa Fe Board
    - Accessories and Upgrades
    - Real Life Stories
    - Helpdesk/Technical Support (about the website and forum)
    - General Discussions
    Car Reviews - Useful reviews about Santa Fe around the world.
    Our Rides - Santa Fe picture gallery
    About Us - History, officers and members

Any additional inputs?
    Mam LR Sir Allan, your welcome po. Small contribution lang po for the SF community. Kung meron pa po ako maitutulong please let me know lang.

lets roll!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thank you ha Sir trackers for the domain name sponsorship! Thanks you talaga!

Sir Allan, for me, ok na rin mga suggestion mo sa laman ng magiging site natin. May I suggest lagyan din natin ng misc. thread for off-topic stuff like mga politics, showbiz, food, etc. Saka yung Personal greetings thread for birthdays, congratulatory messages etc.
    sir/ma'am, can we also include technical thread for SF, like warranty issues; mech/elect problems encountered, CASA solutions, personal workarounds; etc. thanks po.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hehehe Sige po Sir ako na ang bahala sa T-Shirt printing.
    Mam LR count me in sa orders Black ba ang color ng tshirt?
    1 Large for me
    1 Small for my wife

Opps sorry OT

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hello to all.,.,im also a proud SF owner and i'm also interested in joining the club,.,.,.if the stickers will be available,what are the possible ways for us to have one for my SF?

in my case i used to work in ships outside the country and it will be impossible for me to attend ebs unless my time will allow me to,since im only staying here for a longest period of 2 mos.

but im very interested with the club,thats why i registered in this forum to know more about our precious SF.,.,.and it would be great if i will be able to carry SF club sticker in my SF.,.,

thanx

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tzulao View Post
    hello to all.,.,im also a proud SF owner and i'm also interested in joining the club,.,.,.if the stickers will be available,what are the possible ways for us to have one for my SF?

in my case i used to work in ships outside the country and it will be impossible for me to attend ebs unless my time will allow me to,since im only staying here for a longest period of 2 mos.

but im very interested with the club,thats why i registered in this forum to know more about our precious SF.,.,.and it would be great if i will be able to carry SF club sticker in my SF.,.,

thanx
    Hello Sir! Welcome to the club! Don't worry hindi ka nag-iisa! Madami kayong mga out of the country sir! Kung andito sa pinas ang SF ninyo, we can mail it to your family. Just PM me your contact details so as soon as the stickers are available, we can already mail those to you!

Keep in touch sir and God bless! Drive safely!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hello Sir! Welcome to the club! Don't worry hindi ka nag-iisa! Madami kayong mga out of the country sir! Kung andito sa pinas ang SF ninyo, we can mail it to your family. Just PM me your contact details so as soon as the stickers are available, we can already mail those to you!

Keep in touch sir and God bless! Drive safely!
    thanks so much po ma'm LR,.,.,it feels great to be welcomed in the club,.,.,I'll just pm my you my contact details if the stuff already available,,.,
    i'll be keeping track in this forum for more info's 'bout the club.,.,.,

again a big thanks and godbless.,.,.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Any volunteers to become moderators of our website-to-be?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hi to everyone
    anyway... ill be soon owning a santa fe
    whew
    mahigit dalawang taon ko din pinangarap
    at long last. mejo naaamoy amoy ko na sya.
    anytime nxt week.
    i really hope to meet u guys soon at makasama sa mga eb minsan
    ok lang ba un?
    thanks in advance

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by toper36 View Post
    hi to everyone
    anyway... ill be soon owning a santa fe
    whew
    mahigit dalawang taon ko din pinangarap
    at long last. mejo naaamoy amoy ko na sya.
    anytime nxt week.
    i really hope to meet u guys soon at makasama sa mga eb minsan
    ok lang ba un?
    thanks in advance
    welcome toper!
    congrats also to your new ride!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *toper36

Congratulations sir! I know that feeling and I am very happy for you. Sir while you're at it lagay mo na din pangalan mo sa sticker thread para mabigyan ka din ng sticker and also don't forget to vote what color your Santa Fe is. Happy Santa Fe'ing!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Sta. Fe Club Website