New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hello to all,

Full steam ahead tayo! Since we're almost set on the SF Club logo, I guess it's time to work on our own website.

In line with this, I'd like to ask everyone for their opinion/wishlist on what functionalities and content types you want included in our website.

Thanks!
    Allan

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post
    Hello to all,

Full steam ahead tayo! Since we're almost set on the SF Club logo, I guess it's time to work on our own website.

In line with this, I'd like to ask everyone for their opinion/wishlist on what functionalities and content types you want included in our website.

Thanks!
    Allan
    Hello Sir! Siguro maganda kung may history nung club, members, photos ng ebs, op coming carshows/events, help desk or tech talk. Parang ganito rin sana sa tsikot but all about our SF.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Hello Sir! Siguro maganda kung may history nung club, members, photos ng ebs, op coming carshows/events, help desk or tech talk. Parang ganito rin sana sa tsikot but all about our SF.
    Ok. We need to assign admin to approve membership and content.

How about the forum? Do we create our own? Or just link to tsikot forum? Or both...

The advantage of our own forum is we no longer have to rely on availability of tsikot - which is always down. But I'm not sure if others are willing to move and prefer to stay in tsikot...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Mam LR maganda yan! Sariling website na ng SF Members mas lalong open ang discussion pag ganyan.

Ok. We need to assign admin to approve membership and content.

How about the forum? Do we create our own? Or just link to tsikot forum? Or both...

The advantage of our own forum is we no longer have to rely on availability of tsikot - which is always down. But I'm not sure if others are willing to move and prefer to stay in tsikot...
    Sir Allan, today my wifey will send the amount in your account.

Re-our website, I think tsikot format is fine. It's like we can discuss under the sun of course in the right forum.

Guys sorry if OT pero paano ba mag member sa SFclubphilippines? Para narin sa kaalaman ng lahat. Pwede ba yung walang SF pero fans ng SF or kahit sino pwede or dapat SF owner lang? Pwede ko na ba i-consider na legit member na ako ng club? May hazing pa ba? Do I need to join more EB muna? Hirap kasi sa case ko lagi out of the country. Please advice

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    [SIZE=3]Thanks to sir trackers for sponsoring our new domain name![/SIZE]

Any other donors? We might also need moderators, photographers, and bloggers...

My initial thought on the site would contain:

News/Events - SF Club events, EBs and SF related news.
    Forums - just like tsikot but much fewer boards. Initial boards are listed below. But we (or moderator) can change the outline.
    - Santa Fe Board
    - Accessories and Upgrades
    - Real Life Stories
    - Helpdesk/Technical Support (about the website and forum)
    - General Discussions
    Car Reviews - Useful reviews about Santa Fe around the world.
    Our Rides - Santa Fe picture gallery
    About Us - History, officers and members

Any additional inputs?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trackers888 View Post
    Guys sorry if OT pero paano ba mag member sa SFclubphilippines? Para narin sa kaalaman ng lahat. Pwede ba yung walang SF pero fans ng SF or kahit sino pwede or dapat SF owner lang? Pwede ko na ba i-consider na legit member na ako ng club? May hazing pa ba? Do I need to join more EB muna? Hirap kasi sa case ko lagi out of the country. Please advice
    Since walang sumagot, I'll express my thoughts on this.
    1.) Club is open to ALL. Membership is free.
    2.) To join, all you need to do is register on our website. and maybe get the sticker?
    3.) During EB, KKB, unless otherwise stated.
    4.) For other club expenses, we can receive donations or better yet, get sponsorships.

Alternatively, we can enforce membership fee in return for a membership kit like sticker, t-shirt, etc. But if we want more members, better if free. Just buy SF Club items to promote our club...

Also, yung member meron discount sa mga affiliated car accessories shops, just show your sticker!

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    First of all, I would like to thank Sir Allan for all the help in jumpstarting our Sta. Fe Club, Sir trackers for sponsoring the domain name and lastly, to all those who have given their imputs and suggestions to start rebuilding the club once again!

Kapag napa print na natin yung Stickers, siguro pagagawa na rin ako ng sample t-shirt! Unless Sir Allan may contact ka sa gumagawa ng mga t-shirt? Pero kung wala, I can have a sample shirt printed para makita natin ang hitsura.

With regards to membership its open to all who are interested. Tama si Sir Allan, you have to register online. Mas maganda rin kung makaattend ang mga soon to be official officers and members sa First Official Grand EB and Launching ng Sta. Fe Club to be announced soon!

Kung wala kang SF na ride and you just want to join, you only get the big sticker and not the sticker with number for the windshield!

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thank you ha Sir trackers for the domain name sponsorship! Thanks you talaga!

Sir Allan, for me, ok na rin mga suggestion mo sa laman ng magiging site natin. May I suggest lagyan din natin ng misc. thread for off-topic stuff like mga politics, showbiz, food, etc. Saka yung Personal greetings thread for birthdays, congratulatory messages etc.
    [SIZE=3]Thanks to sir trackers for sponsoring our new domain name![/SIZE]

Any other donors? We might also need moderators, photographers, and bloggers...

My initial thought on the site would contain:

News/Events - SF Club events, EBs and SF related news.
    Forums - just like tsikot but much fewer boards. Initial boards are listed below. But we (or moderator) can change the outline.
    - Santa Fe Board
    - Accessories and Upgrades
    - Real Life Stories
    - Helpdesk/Technical Support (about the website and forum)
    - General Discussions
    Car Reviews - Useful reviews about Santa Fe around the world.
    Our Rides - Santa Fe picture gallery
    About Us - History, officers and members

Any additional inputs?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Thank you ha Sir trackers for the domain name sponsorship! Thanks you talaga!

Sir Allan, for me, ok na rin mga suggestion mo sa laman ng magiging site natin. May I suggest lagyan din natin ng misc. thread for off-topic stuff like mga politics, showbiz, food, etc. Saka yung Personal greetings thread for birthdays, congratulatory messages etc.
    Ok po. Hopefully, we get the site done within the month. We're hoping to make it the best auto-club website in the country... at least design and functionality-wise.

Wala po ako kakilala sa printing ng t-shirt... puros computer lang kaharap ko araw-araw. hehe...

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ok po. Hopefully, we get the site done within the month. We're hoping to make it the best auto-club website in the country... at least design and functionality-wise.

Wala po ako kakilala sa printing ng t-shirt... puros computer lang kaharap ko araw-araw. hehe...
    Hehehe Sige po Sir ako na ang bahala sa T-Shirt printing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Sta. Fe Club Website