New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Will the grey have any issues with the "dirty" diesel here? AFAIK, the one from HARI is Euro IV compliant.

we have a GS HVX from Pitstop. wala naman boss problema sa diesel natin dito 22tkms=10months old

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ayun! Thanks for clarifying, bro.

Magkano yung HVX ng Hancars?

I'm not sure, I think 1,960,000 ata or 1,970,000 php. CVX kasi binili ng cousin ko

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    andami pala grey market nyan Hyundai, bakit yun Kia wala

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Meron ang Kia.

Sportage lang.

Alam ko kung saan pwede mag order. hahahaha

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    GS HVX (grey markewt) owner here, 2.5 years na * 50,000kms, no problem on diesel fuel as long as it is a reputable not prone to flooding station, i use shell diesoline eversince

and the tropicalized thing is pure BS to me

kasi ang market naman ng GS is all over the world so the design is good wherever you are, its hard and time consuming in the production line just to change every detail for every country, kumbaga universal, the more parts to share, the better and mas mura yun on the part of production.

the only prob with the GS is the front brake dust

hth

more discussion between grey and local GS at http://teamhyundaiph.com/

here's the thread
    http://hyundaiautoclubph.proboards.c...lay&thread=424

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    May ginawa din akong thread na ganito sa car comparison section about 2 years ago, at that time I was also considering getting a Grand Starex, I eventually bought mine from Pitstop Motors, pangit kasi yung local units ang daming kulang. Petty as it may seem, but the final deciding factor for me was the antenna on the local units which sticks out from the roof like a sore thumb, ang sagwa talaga ng dating. After more than 2 years, our family has 2 Grand Starexes today and both are gray market units.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Meron ang Kia.

Sportage lang.

Alam ko kung saan pwede mag order. hahahaha
    Sportage? The new? The one that looks like the new Sorento? Where pwede mag order? Thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Pitstop now also offers 3 years LTO. And what is this I'm reading na Pitstop gets its units from Hancars? Dati may nabasa ako dito na sabi ng Standout sa kanila galing ang mga unit ng Pitstop. Ano ba talaga? Basta ang alam ko, Pitstop is the authorized service center of Standout, Hancars, and Car Options. And AFAIK, Pitstop directly imports their units from Korea. Donald and Hasmin went to Korea few weeks ago and just came back last weekend.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ito kasi ang story dyan...

HANCARS ang dating supplier ng Grand Starex, ng Pit Stop Motors. Ngayon hindi na.

Pero kunwari kulang ang units ng Pit Stop, nag pa-panic order sila sa HANCARS.

At ang HANCARS nag didisplay ng units sa Pit Stop Motors Showroom.

Pero ngayon, Pit Stop Motors are on their own na..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yun pala ang istorya. hehehe. OT: Ken, saan mo na kukunin Sonata mo? Sa Hancars o hihintayin mo yung sa Pitstop? May nakita na pala akong Remington Red na Premium kahapon. Nandoon sa PDI storage ng Hyundai Quezon Avenue.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
what is better hyundai grand starex local or grey market in standout