New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Ah, because when me and my cousin inquired at Pitstop, we overheard the chubby sales agent.. i think his name is RJ or PJ.. i forgot. The loud chubby guy. He was ordering a Starex from a "ma'am Elaine." i'm not sure about this but I think he was referring to Elaine of Hancars. My cousin bought the Starex from Elaine of Hancars. Anyway.. bro you have 3 dealers to choose from.. Standout, Pitstop or Hancars. God bless you and hope you get the best possible deal

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    do you know what is the difference from a cvx and hvx and what is the price of cvx

thank you

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ilang years ang warranty ng Hancars?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan4life View Post
    You should try Hancars for Gray Market Starex, my cousin bought their unit there. From what I heard, Hancars is the one who supplies the units for Pitstop. Hope this helps.
    where is hancars located

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Better if ikaw na mismo bumisita sa kanila then compare both units.

CVX is worth 1.675M pesos.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    My cousin said Hancars has 5 years warranty. I also asked him why he got from hancars. He said Hancars has 3 years LTO free, free 3m tint. The tall girl with the glasses at Pitstop.. her name is Che i think, gave my cousin the same deal but only 1 year free LTO, no free tint and a smaller discount

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    aha!

Cherish you have something to explain pag nabasa mo 'to. Hahaha

Meron pala website ang Pit Stop motors. Andun yung specs ng CVX at HVX www.pitstopmotors.com.ph

What makes me like the units in Pit Stop?
    The accessories that they installed. Like back up camera, touch screen head unit, overhead lcd and the side mirror turn lamp.

Isama mo pa yung good aftersales. Sila ang official service center ng Standout.

Anyway, yung Hancars ba may service center rin?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Cherish ... mhhmmm.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Pitstop and Hancars has the exact same accessories according to my cousin
    Pitstop gets their units from Hancars, in exchange I think Pitstop services cars sold by Hancars. I think ganun ang deal nila. Sabi lang ito ng cousin ko, hindi na kasi ako sumama sa kanya sa Hancars, pero when I saw his starex, pareho nga ang Entertainment System nila, exactly the same. Sticker lang sa likod ang difference. Haha

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ayun! Thanks for clarifying, bro.

Magkano yung HVX ng Hancars?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
what is better hyundai grand starex local or grey market in standout