New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    How come the driver side mirror of the Tucson concave. I can't see incoming vehicles well from my left since the image is zoomed in.

I find this feature of the Tucson side mirror dangerous. I also own a civic and is not used to have a concave side mirror where the image I see is zoomed.

Does Hyundai sell a normal and flat side mirror?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by seanzyville View Post
    How come the driver side mirror of the Tucson concave. I can't see incoming vehicles well from my left since the image is zoomed in.

I find this feature of the Tucson side mirror dangerous. I also own a civic and is not used to have a concave side mirror where the image I see is zoomed.

Does Hyundai sell a normal and flat side mirror?
    Hello Sir! Try calling MASPRO in Banawe at 731-0301, they might have a replacement mirror for you. Kami po sa Sta. Fe Club nagpapalit rin ng side mirror kase nga po dahil din dyan. Merong blind spot.

I don't think that the casa sells it kase most probably puro stock mirrors ang bebenta rin nila sa inyo.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ngek!

Calling the attention of HARI here!!!

7808:spam:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ewan ko nga bakit ganun eh. Mga Korean CBU kasi mga vehicles baka ganun sa Korea mas gusto nila concave mirror nila.

I also replaced my Santa Fe to a regular side mirror because of this. Its dangerous!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ewan ko nga bakit ganun eh. Mga Korean CBU kasi mga vehicles baka ganun sa Korea mas gusto nila concave mirror nila.

I also replaced my Santa Fe to a regular side mirror because of this. Its dangerous!

How much did it cost you for the replacement?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sa MASPRO po, it costed me P3000 to replace the pair of side mirrors. As a bonus meron na syang side turn LED like this... (para po ito sa Santa Fe, sa Tucson I am not sure how much it could be cheaper)

Pics borrowed from allanctan...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sir tidus, question lang... gusto ko rin kasi sana papalitan yung side mirror ng tucson ko, but will it void the warranty sa hyundai? thanks in advance.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Side mirrors?? I would say no why would changing a side mirror void the warranty when in fact their side mirrors are potentially dangerous because of its blind spot.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ryce View Post
    sir tidus, question lang... gusto ko rin kasi sana papalitan yung side mirror ng tucson ko, but will it void the warranty sa hyundai? thanks in advance.
    Update mo kami ng place and pricing pag nakapalit ka na

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wahzai_swy View Post
    Update mo kami ng place and pricing pag nakapalit ka na
    called up Maspro Banawe, wala daw sila available side mirror for the tucson.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Tucson Side Mirror Concave