New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    lungkot naman. hirap rin mawalan ng kotse! anyway, i guess no choice na lang but to wait. mahal kasi nung crdi eh! such a big difference.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    the difference is worth it

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    no its not. the crdi is overrated and overhyped. take it from me who owns a Sta. Fe and Honda Crv cuv

only buy a crdi if you will haul your big family with you all the time or you are overweight and traveling more than 50km radius a day.

kung ikaw lang or asawa mo with 2 kids. you're better off the GLS model of tucson or of course, the Escape, kasi mas malaki-laki naman eto tapos 999k lang.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    actually if you look at it in terms of economy, di nga worth it yung price difference. what you save on fuel won't be able to cover the price differential. if it were a difference of mga 100k lang, baka pwede pa. only advantage i see is the power difference. mas value for money pa rin yung gas gl/gls.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    only buy a crdi if you will haul your big family with you all the time or you are overweight and traveling more than 50km radius a day.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    actually if you look at it in terms of economy, di nga worth it yung price difference. what you save on fuel won't be able to cover the price differential. if it were a difference of mga 100k lang, baka pwede pa. only advantage i see is the power difference. mas value for money pa rin yung gas gl/gls.
    agree

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Right. Pero once you feel the torque of CRDi VGT no regrets... Bumili ka pa ng Hyundai, di pa CRDi... That's what Hyundai is known for, CRDi....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    i'm sure...i've actually tried the 1st gen crdi and yun pa lang, ibang klase na yung torque. kaso i've to be practical as well, and the price diff is really big. for that money, i could get a 2.5 montero na halos, less power but more space.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    may i direct you guys to this topic instead kung tutuloy ang crdi vs theta discussion:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37884

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ok naman ang Theta engine ng Hyundai ngayon. Pero sana yung 2.0 GDi nalang yung nilagay nila sa Tucson Gas diba.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ok naman ang Theta engine ng Hyundai ngayon. Pero sana yung 2.0 GDi nalang yung nilagay nila sa Tucson Gas diba.
    Kung maayos ang quality ng fuel dito eh dinala na nila yan dito.

Maraming Premium GLS CRDI VGT na dumating at ganoon din sa GLS A/T 2 Liter 2WD

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Tucson availability