New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi Guyz,,,

Ano ba masasabi nyo sa 2 importers na ito? Mas maganda ba bumili sa kanila kaysa sa casa ng Hyundai at Kia? Any commnents sa prices tsaka sa aftersales service nila? Mabilis ba silang umaksyon regarding sa mga warranty claims?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In terms of features, definitely their units trump the ones distributed by HARI and the local Kia distributor. So they have the ace for purchases.

Warranty-wise, i think they're as tight-*$$ed as HARI. Have to wait for the replies of gray market buyers here though.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    what about the warranty?

can somebody post the contact details of Hancar and Pitshop?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I bought my Starex CVX from Pitstop 2 years ago, and wala naman akong problema sa after sales nila. They also replaced, free of charge because its still covered by warranty, the keyless remote unit. May kamahalan nga lang yung periodic maintenance nila, but if you keep the sked, your vehicle won't give you any problem. My service advisor is Norson, and Pitstop's number is 376-2133. You can also look for RJ Mendoza at 0917-5135321. Pitstop's located along Quezon Avenue in front of Mystique.

got my veloster from them. no problems whatsoever. service people are fast and efficient.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by simply_louie View Post
    I bought my Starex CVX from Pitstop 2 years ago, and wala naman akong problema sa after sales nila. They also replaced, free of charge because its still covered by warranty, the keyless remote unit. May kamahalan nga lang yung periodic maintenance nila, but if you keep the sked, your vehicle won't give you any problem. My service advisor is Norson, and Pitstop's number is 376-2133. You can also look for RJ Mendoza at 0917-5135321. Pitstop's located along Quezon Avenue in front of Mystique.
    For sales..contact Rose Sales at Pitstop 09237174554

I heard sometimes they have coming in shipment...as per their records..full specs..but when the unit arrives..sometimes it has some missing features...but she explains that best to wait till the unit gets to their showroom to really see what it includes sa unit...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    For sales..contact Rose Sales at Pitstop 09237174554

I heard sometimes they have coming in shipment...as per their records..full specs..but when the unit arrives..sometimes it has some missing features...but she explains that best to wait till the unit gets to their showroom to really see what it includes sa unit...
    Bro, you ditched the Explorer na in your choices and instead you're getting a Santa Fe na?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi Guyz...

Maraming salamat sa mga inputs nyo...Kung kayo papipiliin between Hyundai casas ang Pitstop/Hancar saan kayo bibili? I'm eyeing for a 2012GC kasi eh. Kaso nga lang dahil sa mga horrible stories sa mga Hyundai casas eh nakakapagdalawang isip talaga. Sa Pitstop at Hancar ba eh pwedeng magdala ng sariling engine oil at tsaka as long na sinusunod yung PMS sched nila ay walang hassle sa pag-claim ng warranty kung sakali?

Marmaing salamat ulet...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Hi Guyz...

Maraming salamat sa mga inputs nyo...Kung kayo papipiliin between Hyundai casas ang Pitstop/Hancar saan kayo bibili? I'm eyeing for a 2012GC kasi eh. Kaso nga lang dahil sa mga horrible stories sa mga Hyundai casas eh nakakapagdalawang isip talaga. Sa Pitstop at Hancar ba eh pwedeng magdala ng sariling engine oil at tsaka as long na sinusunod yung PMS sched nila ay walang hassle sa pag-claim ng warranty kung sakali?

Marmaing salamat ulet...
    Sa Hancars pwede mag-dala ng engine oil. Kakatanong ko lang last sunday sa kanila nung nagpa-palit ako ng Horn ng Grand Starex namin.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    how much ang tucson sa hancar?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast