New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I am planning to buy this particular variant. I know that the default way to free up cargo space with all rows in place is via slide of the 4th row with seats up. May I confirm from existing owners either sourced from HARI or Gray Market whether it's easy to detach the 3rd row? Will it provide the flexibilty of the 10 seater configuration, with the 4th row being able to slide up to 1/3 of the van's length from the tail gate to provide more cargo space. How about temporarily removing the 4th row? Which is easier? Thanks for the inputs.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet PAC View Post
    I am planning to buy this particular variant. I know that the default way to free up cargo space with all rows in place is via slide of the 4th row with seats up. May I confirm from existing owners either sourced from HARI or Gray Market whether it's easy to detach the 3rd row? Will it provide the flexibilty of the 10 seater configuration, with the 4th row being able to slide up to 1/3 of the van's length from the tail gate to provide more cargo space. How about temporarily removing the 4th row? Which is easier? Thanks for the inputs.
    For me mas madali tangalin ang 4th row.