New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i am planning to buy my wife a 2nd hand car for her everyday use. i am thorned between a 2005 hyundai getz and 2005 chevrolet aveo hatchback. which do you think is the best car to buy? thx

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    IMHO since parehong Korean din naman yan (with Aveo being made by Daewoo), I suggest you get the Getz nalang. Might as well get the real Korean. Since Hyundai yan, you get a wider dealer network, cheaper and more abundant parts. BTW, which variants of the two are you looking for?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i agree

getz the getz

getz mo

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carbomb View Post
    i am planning to buy my wife a 2nd hand car for her everyday use. i am thorned between a 2005 hyundai getz and 2005 chevrolet aveo hatchback. which do you think is the best car to buy? thx

Hyundai Getz is the better car between the two simply because parts would be easier to find. If you can find a diesel Getz, it would even be better because it would be very economical on fuel. (The problem is the diesel Getz is rare to find on the used car market)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Despite lacking power, simply because the Getz's gears are too long for the engine, the 1.1 liter Getz is a very economical and practical car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    ....getzed :D

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    maraming salamat. may isa pa po akong tanong mga chief, sa tingin nyo ba ay ok bumili sa mga nare possessed na mga sasakyan sa banko?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    minsan daw makakatsamba ka ng magandang deal sa repossessed.

minsan kasi yung mga owners na alam nilang babatakin na yung oto medyo inaabuso. ingat lang. dapat ma check ng maigi.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    nakakatakot pala. dito ko pa naman nakita yung getz na gusto kong bilihin para kay misis. he he he

please enlightened me