New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin_lim View Post
    I was satisfied with the Starex I ordered from Hancars. Finally ordered a Veloster from them as well. Sunflower Yellow with Sunroof.
    pwede na ba mag order sa kanila ng veloster? nasa magkano daw?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    yes, pwede na. contact mo na lang si Webson for the price, good price binigay niya sa akin since 2nd unit ko na e.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    yes, pwede na. contact mo na lang si Webson for the price, good price binigay niya sa akin since 2nd unit ko na e.
    wow ok ang hancars pala, uunahan pa ang HARI sa pagrelease ng new models, wala na launching-launching pa nalalaman basta release agad.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    At galante mamigay ng discount si Webson / Webin.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    whew! Buti pala naka order ako agad. Limited to 18,000 units lang pala ang Veloster sa Korea.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Pricing will be key for this vehicle. If the price comes too close to the Genesis Coupe I can see no reason to choose the Veloster over the Genesis Coupe base except for fuel economy. But, that's not why you buy a sporty car. Just like how Kia messed up with the price of the Forte Koup here. Personally, I'd wait for the turbo version. As it stands now performance is not too far off from the Elantra which is arguably better looking, has more room, and will have a coupe version too. The Elantra coupe is not confirmed outside of the U.S. though. The Veloster turbo for around 1.3 and the n/a for around 1.1 would be perfect.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    How much ba yun Hancars pricing for the Veloster? PM naman dyan

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm here to shed some light on the rumored 18,000 units for the Veloster. The Veloster was originally panned to be a concept car ONLY. After its initial showing at the 2007 Seoul Motor Show, many Koreans signed a petition for Hyundai to make this a production vehicle. Hyundai finally gave in, but plan to produce 18,000 units a YEAR for the Korean Market. The US and European markets will have a higher volume but will also be limited yearly. Production will start June 2011 but today was the first day of pre-selling in Korea. More than 1000 units has already been reserved.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is it cheaper than the Genesis Coupe being sold at Hyundai dealers? Im assuming its more expensive than the Focus tdci...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    The other reason to wait is that the earlier KDM units are NOT equipped with the dual-clutch gearbox that will be used in the U.S. models later this year.

Here's a review in english:

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/artic...sp?aid=2933636

And possibly a delay:

http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2...ogle_news_blog

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Hyundai Veloster