New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Frankly, I don't like the front grill. I like the headlamp design though.. aggressive..

And the rear still leaves something to be desired. Probably kasi hindi lang sanay
    Ganun din impression ko at first but the design is growing on me. Unconventional style kasi e. The car looks better in video than in pics. Im sure this looks great live. At least it doesnt look generic

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    U can check this site for details of the veloster
    http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicles/2...er/experience/

this particular model is the base variant w/o the sunroof, foglamps, side mirror turn lights and push start/stop button.. still looks nice..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ganda ng loob !

No comment nalang ako sa labas .... :um:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ganda ng loob !

No comment nalang ako sa labas .... :um:
    This car is definitely not like most plain vanilla cars we see out there. Since appearances are subjective, props to Hyundai for having the balls to come out with a very unconventional design.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    U can check this site for details of the veloster
    http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicles/2...er/experience/

this particular model is the base variant w/o the sunroof, foglamps, side mirror turn lights and push start/stop button.. still looks nice..

i love white.. ang ganda naman ng veloster na white.,. nakaka inlove

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nanabols View Post
    Why would it have to battle anything? It could create it's own niche in the market. It wouldn't really have any direct competitors, just like the genesis coupe.
    hmm.. ok. mali ba nasabi ko? but who knows? they could release a sedan version by surprise.
    genesis coupe? it's on the level of eclipse and such but except for the selling price, yet it is still on the same category.
    even the kia soul, looks very unique on any category pero it's still under the level of the likes like cool bear and Bb
    we really can't tell yet...

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    At first, I was like with the looks, but now . I guess the design grew on me. I am liking the rear of the of the car. Come to think of it, most new model Hyundai releases has a beautiful rear end .

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hmm, still a bit skeptical. I'll wait for reviews first. Unconventional is good. Reminds me of the Volvo C30.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    yung screen lang nagustohan ko.. hahahaha

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    hmm.. ok. mali ba nasabi ko? but who knows? they could release a sedan version by surprise.
    genesis coupe? it's on the level of eclipse and such but except for the selling price, yet it is still on the same category.
    even the kia soul, looks very unique on any category pero it's still under the level of the likes like cool bear and Bb
    we really can't tell yet...
    I forgot about the Eclipse. But I still think the price and powertrain (RWD) of the GC make it unique enough that the two won't be cross shopped too much.

Any rumors on if the Veloster will be released here?

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Hyundai Veloster