New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    pangit ang itsura. pass

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I like the fresh design. But the over all car..... maybe as a fashion statement... if I had tons of moolah.

Engineering wise... you can play around with the B-pillars, even with out symetry... this is because you close the doors anyway when you drive it. Rigidity and structure is not an issue.

In fact in body shop assy. % accuracy in B-pillars is not high, since its always adjusted in Trim assembly.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    more pics of this veloster here : http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/.../photo_10.html

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Diba ganyan din ang Mini Clubman, pag LHD 2 doors sa passenger side tapos 1 door lang sa driver side.

Maganda naman yung design kahit papano pero di ko type.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    doesn't it remind you of the FT-86 (or even the earlier version of the FT86 when it was still on its concept stage) ?

this is nice but i love to also see on the roads here the latest hyundai avante.

kung lalabas din ito, ano naman estimated date and under anong category mga makakalaban niya? would it be battling against, let say for example, the corollas?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Why would it have to battle anything? It could create it's own niche in the market. It wouldn't really have any direct competitors, just like the genesis coupe.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Mas mura ang price nito keysa genesis coupe. Yung buyer na gusto ang maporma na ride at ang budget ay hindi kaya ang genesis coupe then meron na silang option.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am waiting for the new Focus but I'd seriously consider getting this if it's released here and priced properly. With a 1.6L engine, and all the tech stuff with it, 900k to 1M is reasonable. Some parts look overdone, otherwise it's a good looking car with a very unique platform. Pang niche market. It has the sporty look of a coupe but the problem of rear passenger entry is solved by the extra door. Since I cannot afford to buy a coupe for myself and another sedan for d family, this car is the answer..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    I am waiting for the new Focus but I'd seriously consider getting this if it's released here and priced properly. With a 1.6L engine, and all the tech stuff with it, 900k to 1M is reasonable. Some parts look overdone, otherwise it's a good looking car with a very unique platform. Pang niche market. It has the sporty look of a coupe but the problem of rear passenger entry is solved by the extra door. Since I cannot afford to buy a coupe for myself and another sedan for d family, this car is the answer..
    Totally agree with this. Hindi ko rin kaya bumili ng GC + 1 sedan. Sana mas mataas ang rear seat head room nito para ok sa adult. Watch mode na lang muna ako for this model.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Frankly, I don't like the front grill. I like the headlamp design though.. aggressive..

And the rear still leaves something to be desired. Probably kasi hindi lang sanay

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Hyundai Veloster