New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195
Results 1,941 to 1,948 of 1948
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi guys, I own a 2005 CRDI AT Starex. Just want to get insights on this. Pag umaarangkada ako may naririnig akong parang whistling sound coming from the engine (I think galing sa engine), yung tunog nya is like tunog ng electric golf cart pag tumatakbo. Ano kaya problem ng starex ko? Hoping for your inputs bro. tnx....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Baka turbocharger lang yun.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    *Bratski,
    thanks for answering my querry.
    Cheers!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Baka turbocharger lang yun.
    Sir ngayon ko lang narinig yung tunog na yun and definitely hindi yung turbo yun.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by karlop View Post
    Sir ngayon ko lang narinig yung tunog na yun and definitely hindi yung turbo yun.
    The turbocharger normally kicks in at 2000RPM upwards and has a whistling sound. But since you say this is the first time you've heard this sound (is it like a lower pitched tune with some harsh grating?), try checking out the bearings of the pulley where the fan belt runs. When these are worn out they tend to sound like a golf cart.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sir, in behalf of Team Hyundai Philippines, I would like to invite everyone for our first Grand Eyeball, to be held by June 26.

You can contact me and Mr Neil Mercado for more information or check out our forum site via www.teamhyundaiph.com

Thanks and see you all soon!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gud'ay tsikoteers
    we're looking for a van for my kids and cousins' kids(9pax+yaya), it will be use primarily dropping and fetching kids at school about 30kilometers back and forth.
    our budget 330-380. me thinks it will fit to 99-01 models. any suggestion or recommendation about starex what to look for and avoid.

so far we tested a 2002 club model and a 99 club model.
    both got low mileages on ODO's(assuming its not tanpered) but were amazed that
    99 club was more refine, quiter engine, no engine leaks, door closes perfect, both aircons are cold, the only thing 2002 edge were the door panels much cleaner thanks to its leathrette panels compare to 99 cloth that is susceptible to dirt and unwanted marks.

thanks.

BTW, what are the differences of CLUB to SVX models, aside from seats config.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hmmm because we owned both

Yung SVX, black interior, Cassette HU. Generic Speakers, no multi meter gauge.

Yung Club, Beige Interior (plush seats), CD-Cassette HU, APL Speakers, multi meter gauge, better rims

eto yung SVX

----------------------------------

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

This thread is continued at:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74892
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 14th, 2010 at 12:56 AM.

Hyundai Starex (Gen. 3) [ARCHIVED]