New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tzulao View Post
    just want to ask those fellow SF owners if they are also noticing changes in their SF's acceleration.,.,.,I've been driving our SF for about a year now and have noticed that the acceleration is not like before when its still fresh from the casa that you can really feel your back against the seat when the pedal is floored regardless of the driving condition.,.,.,one example is running atleast 80kph and you applied breaks,after this you floored the pedal..,.,maliksi pa rin siya at sumusunod but i dont feel the same acceleration strength that i felt and get used to before when its still new,.,.,?

i have nothing against the SF coz' im really satisfied with its performance,i still can do about 200kph,.,.pero nagtataka lang ako bakit parang nawala na ang dating liksi niya na konting tapak lang eh sunod agad specially sa arangkada after breaking?,.,.,now parang may delays na? do you think thers a problem developing on our SF? Still we are not consulting our dealer about this.,.,

share something naman about your SF's is this a normal condition?

also keep in mind that our SF has a Turbo, so idle for about 1 min or 2 after spirited driving before turning off or oil will cooldown and stick that might damage the turbine.

but mine? at 45,000 kms, parang bago pa rin.....try Royal Purple Synthetic Oil, acceleration will improve....PM me if intersted.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9eMs_0TCgI"]YouTube - Sta Fe 0-100 in less than 10 secs[/ame]

my SF taken last year.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    sir stock unit?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes sir!!!! taken around 11pm, result could be different at daytime though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
hyundai SF acceleration:4x2 CRDi