New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hi, I'm a new member here, would like to ask what type of headlight bulb is installed on Hyundai Santa Fe 2011? 2 low bulb and 2 high bulb? if i decide to change it, any advice what halogen bulb brand to buy? does it require a wire enhancer? thanks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Iba ba yan sa previous SF.. H4 ata.. (I cannot recall hehehe).. Anyway, why do you need to change the halogen bulb? May problema na? You don't need to install a wire enhancer if you just follow the right wattage...

BTW, welcome to tsikot and I hope you can also register in our local Santa Fe group.. Hyundai Santa Fe Club of the Philippines

Mas madami kang matatanungan dun from simple accessories to additional mods..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Iba ba yan sa previous SF.. H4 ata.. (I cannot recall hehehe).. Anyway, why do you need to change the halogen bulb? May problema na? You don't need to install a wire enhancer if you just follow the right wattage...

BTW, welcome to tsikot and I hope you can also register in our local Santa Fe group.. Hyundai Santa Fe Club of the Philippines

Mas madami kang matatanungan dun from simple accessories to additional mods..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    H7 for low beam then H1 for high beam. Same bulbs for the 2006-2009 SF.

H27 (881 / 880) naman sa fogs.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sa H7 i've gotten good results with Phillips x-treme. same wattage as stock sya but with more light output. so plug and play sya no need to upgrade your wires/sockets.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    [QUOTE=imperialv;1778084]Iba ba yan sa previous SF.. H4 ata.. (I cannot recall hehehe).. Anyway, why do you need to change the halogen bulb? May problema na? You don't need to install a wire enhancer if you just follow the right wattage...

Mas madami kang matatanungan dun from simple accessories to additional mods..[/Q

No problem sir, just want to upgrade my lights. Hid sana, but then i have read that you need to have retrofit for the hid para nice yung result ng lights mo.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    sa H7 i've gotten good results with Phillips x-treme. same wattage as stock sya but with more light output. so plug and play sya no need to upgrade your wires/sockets.

Sir, how long have you been using Philips x-treme? no problem whatsoever regarding wires, fuse, housing?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    approx. 1.5 years na. so far ok naman sya. plug and play sya dahil 55watts lang din naman same as stock. did not change wires fuses and/or housing. medyo mahal lang ng konti got it from blade 2.2k or 2.5k ata cannot remember exactly how much pero you can buy them cheaper for certain in places like banawe.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    H7 for low beam then H1 for high beam. Same bulbs for the 2006-2009 SF.

H27 (881 / 880) naman sa fogs.

Thanks! any brand recommendations for the halogen bulb? appreciate any advices

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    approx. 1.5 years na. so far ok naman sya. plug and play sya dahil 55watts lang din naman same as stock. did not change wires fuses and/or housing. medyo mahal lang ng konti got it from blade 2.2k or 2.5k ata cannot remember exactly how much pero you can buy them cheaper for certain in places like banawe.

Thanks, the output of the philips extreme is much brighter than the stock halogen bulb? when you changed bulb, did hyundai waive your warranty?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hyundai Santa Fe 2011 headlight bulb