New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I cant seem to find a thread for i10 owners here. To share thoughts, opinions, diys and valuable repair and maintenance tips. Post a pic or two of your i10. Come and ride along!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    Take a look at the new i10

I dont know if I'm loving the slick, flowy design. But that interior looks dope af (for a sub compact)
    I maybe biased 'coz i love the calm, ride anywhere, classic appeal of my 08 hehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkamb88 View Post
    Take a look at the new i10

I dont know if I'm loving the slick, flowy design. But that interior looks dope af (for a sub compact)
    I maybe biased 'coz i love the calm, ride anywhere, classic appeal of my 08 hehe

the minicars are certainly starting to look like each other.

errr... what's "dope af" po?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what's "dope af"

I think it's the current expression where "af" is "as f**k", hence "dope as f**k", which I take to mean as "cool" or "attractive". Maybe. I'm getting too old na for all the new stuff haha!

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Btw, for 2008 i10 owners out there, i recently replaced both the air filter and the cabin filter from lazada.ph

Fits and works perfectly like the oem ones

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    my officemate is searching for this i10, bakit wala sa website ng hyundai ph? or hindi lang updated? or meron sa showroom?

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    I believe this variant will be announced later in the year. I heard from an insider that Hyundai Asia Resources Inc. will be introducing two new units this year. One is the Creta and the other one is an i10 sedan. Don't know much about the latter. Maybe he got the i-series number wrong.

8. Join Date
    May 2017
    Hey guys, after several years of riding stock (all parts recommended by oem), i would like to try changing my brake lights, license plate lights, reverse lights and park lights in the headlights to LED bulbs. Any pros and cons? How much would it affect the electrical system etc?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkamb88 View Post
    Hey guys, after several years of riding stock (all parts recommended by oem), i would like to try changing my brake lights, license plate lights, reverse lights and park lights in the headlights to LED bulbs. Any pros and cons? How much would it affect the electrical system etc?

i have one con.
    it might get too glare-y for the oncoming motorist.

10. Join Date
    May 2017
    ... that's the only thing that I'm worried about. A lot of drivers here are easily ticked off by small issues. Don't really wanna take out my baby glock especially at night hehehe kidding aside, I've seen a nice headlight that has a distinct line where the light cuts off. It's like the light is not really thrown out everywhere. Any idea what those are?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast