New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Is it ok to buy an i10 2008 AT model?madami bang avail na parts to? Im planning to buy 2nd hand worth 200k. Any tips? Thanks

Sent from my E5823 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo2812 View Post
    Is it ok to buy an i10 2008 AT model?madami bang avail na parts to? Im planning to buy 2nd hand worth 200k. Any tips? Thanks

Yes, ive had mine since 2008 my bro bought one 2 years ago and still looks fresh. You wont regret it. Maintaining it is sometimes cheaper than maintaining some motorcycles hehehe. i.e. Just replaced all 4 tires for P6180. Changed oil for P1200 (3L oil, filter & labor) changed both air filter and cabin filter for P1000 etc

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Wow its nice to hear that sir,.how about for long driving? Like going to province etc. I read some articles regarding auto shutdown of engine to prevent overheating, but after 30 mins of cooling they're good to go.. How about the engine if the pax are 4 is it underpower? Thanks for the reply.

4. Join Date
    May 2017
    I'm from San Pablo City, Laguna and we occasionally go to alabang, tagaytay etc. Haven't had that shutdown thing nor an overheat. Even when loaded with 4 adults and a kid. Don't worry, it's with the proper maintenance and the love for your ride that matters and it will pay you back with trustworthy service all the time

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12