New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Q is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    just sharing from hyundai US site -> http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicles/concept-cars.aspx

Kailan kaya lalabas to sa production as 3rd gen santa fe? Nway i just got my 2011 Santa Fe last Sat and will be taking her out of town this Saturday, exited na ako, ty sa lahat ng contributors ng santa fe thread, sobrang helpful in my decision making.

The Nuvis Concept:

Nuvis: Urban tall meets premium crossover.
    Hyundai creates a new vision for the future of the premium crossover and hints at a possible design direction for the next-generation Santa Fe with the Nuvis Concept. The Nuvis Concept also showcases Hyundai’s all-new proprietary Hybrid Blue Drive architecture. This system has an all-electric mode and a parallel drive mode, so that the wheels are turned by power directly from the gasoline engine of the electric motor, or both together, as conditions demand. And the Nuvis Concept uses lithium polymer batteries, which are more durable and space-efficient than current bulkier hybrid batteries.

For more information, visit HyundaiNuvis.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Not digging the front fascia..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yung front parang sa Grandeur 5G.

Buti hindi pareho ng front fascia ng Tucson

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Ok lang, alam naman natin gaano kalayo mga concept sa actual production cars eh although I'm surprised that the coupe-profile of the Sonata concept carried over to the actual unit.

Hyundai Concept Cars - Nuvis, possible next-gen Santa Fe