New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by reactor View Post
    bro i suggest kung gayan ang sagot sayo better go to hyundai asia resources inc and make a complain i'm pretty sure napakabils ng sagot ng macapagal kasi i had an issue with my insurance claim at tinulugan yung claim ko ayun punta ako kay HARI at kinalampag sila. since dun mo binili unit mo sila kalampagin mo sa complain mo sabayan mo na sa HARI at sabihin mo yung reply sayo ni ARNOLD na malaki trabaho kasi hindi dapat ganun ang sagot nila sa customer...siguro dami nakapila kaya ayaw nila malaki trabaho pero mali yun kaya si HARI ang buligligin mo
    thanks sir, mabait naman sila kung sa mabait, yung uri or kalidad lang talaga ng trabaho nila ang medyo di maganda, wala naman problema sa attitude kundi sa aptitude :D try ko na lang po muna sa pasig since highly recommended din sila ng taga [EGP] Elite Getzers of the Philippines.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ang labo naman ng sagot sa inyo. kahit malaking trabaho yun, kelangan pa din nila gawin kasi under warranty. and kagaya ng nasabi na, kung hindi na under warranty at willing naman magbayad ng customer, hindi sila dapat sumagot ng ganun.

if that is the case, i agree with filing a complaint with HARI. para maturuan sila ng tamang customer service.

BTT, hyundai dasma cavite din ako. kaso nga lang malayo na para sa inyo.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hyundai Dasmarinas Cavite:

I just had my 10K PMS today at my selling dealership. So this will be my 3rd time having service there. The first two PMS, I had no problem. But today I experience panloloko.

Came in today at around 1:30pm, i was number 19 and 2nd to the last for that day PMS. Let's just say, the car was logged in after an hour and a half, ganun sila ka bagal kumilos. I only saw one Service Advisor logging in all the cars being PMS.

3:50pm, finally my car was being driven in to start with it's PMS. 4:20-4:25 the car was being moved from the service area to the area where they washed cars. My car was cleaned, so right away, I told the guard if my car was for washing and if it is, to cancel the wash as the car was very cleaned.

Here is the incident, as the Service Advisor said, 10K PMS plus clean and adjust brakes. Okay, I was surprised that it needed that already, but if it's standard, then fine with me.

The whole entire time my car was being service, I kept checking on what they were doing at the customer lounge. I was wondering how they will clean and adjust my brakes without taking off the wheels. so I watched every movement of the technicians from loosening the bolts, they lifted the car so they can drain the oil, they blew air for the air filter, etc. But never did i see them take off the wheels. I also saw them bring down the car and tighten the bolts.

Then I was checking if they will clean and adjust the brakes, and guess what, wala.

I told the Service advisor and the mechanic said he cleaned and adjusted the brakes..i said, how can you clean the brakes without taking off the wheels. He said, he did. I said, i've been watching you work the whole time, i never even saw one of the wheels coming off from the lugs, but yes, i saw you loosen the nuts and tighten the nuts, but never did the nuts came off from the lugs.

Another thing, Hyundai Dasma will be charging me P420 bucks for adjusting and cleaning the brakes. Is cleaning just spraying brake cleaner on the pads? I asked the adjustments for the parking brakes, no need daw kasi all disc brakes siya. So why charge me for something it doesnt need.

Eto lang mga tsikoteers, its really hard to leave our cars in dealership and all these things being done, but we really dont know if it's done or not.

I'm glad I was there the whole time, less than an hour, 10K PMS was done with brake cleaning and adjustments as per mechanic, but as per me observing, it was just change oil with air being blown on the air filter.

Their mechanic was lying through his teeth with other mechanics on his side. He didn't know I was observing them the whole time. One even said, sir, hindi he asked pa nga if dapat rotate ang tires eh. Sabi ko.. of course hindi pwede rotate ang tires ng Genesis coupe, iba ang front and rear size ng mags/tires and the rotation of the tires cannot be moved from FR to FL and vice versa. They choose the wrong person to fool.

Nag doubt na ako sa brake cleaning adjustment at 10k KM. I have no problem sa brakes ko or the parking brake.

Maybe , again , maybe because 10k PMS labor is no longer free, they will add all these things that cars don't need.

So, no more Hyundai Dasmarinas ako, hanap na lang ako ibang Dealership and definitely, i'll be watching the work being done again.

So avoid Hyundai Dasmarinas.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hyundai pasig lang ako palagi po.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Lipat casa ako from Dasma to Las Pinas.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Hyundai Dasmarinas Cavite:

I just had my 10K PMS today at my selling dealership. So this will be my 3rd time having service there. The first two PMS, I had no problem. But today I experience panloloko.

Came in today at around 1:30pm, i was number 19 and 2nd to the last for that day PMS. Let's just say, the car was logged in after an hour and a half, ganun sila ka bagal kumilos. I only saw one Service Advisor logging in all the cars being PMS.

3:50pm, finally my car was being driven in to start with it's PMS. 4:20-4:25 the car was being moved from the service area to the area where they washed cars. My car was cleaned, so right away, I told the guard if my car was for washing and if it is, to cancel the wash as the car was very cleaned.

Here is the incident, as the Service Advisor said, 10K PMS plus clean and adjust brakes. Okay, I was surprised that it needed that already, but if it's standard, then fine with me.

The whole entire time my car was being service, I kept checking on what they were doing at the customer lounge. I was wondering how they will clean and adjust my brakes without taking off the wheels. so I watched every movement of the technicians from loosening the bolts, they lifted the car so they can drain the oil, they blew air for the air filter, etc. But never did i see them take off the wheels. I also saw them bring down the car and tighten the bolts.

Then I was checking if they will clean and adjust the brakes, and guess what, wala.

I told the Service advisor and the mechanic said he cleaned and adjusted the brakes..i said, how can you clean the brakes without taking off the wheels. He said, he did. I said, i've been watching you work the whole time, i never even saw one of the wheels coming off from the lugs, but yes, i saw you loosen the nuts and tighten the nuts, but never did the nuts came off from the lugs.

Another thing, Hyundai Dasma will be charging me P420 bucks for adjusting and cleaning the brakes. Is cleaning just spraying brake cleaner on the pads? I asked the adjustments for the parking brakes, no need daw kasi all disc brakes siya. So why charge me for something it doesnt need.

Eto lang mga tsikoteers, its really hard to leave our cars in dealership and all these things being done, but we really dont know if it's done or not.

I'm glad I was there the whole time, less than an hour, 10K PMS was done with brake cleaning and adjustments as per mechanic, but as per me observing, it was just change oil with air being blown on the air filter.

Their mechanic was lying through his teeth with other mechanics on his side. He didn't know I was observing them the whole time. One even said, sir, hindi he asked pa nga if dapat rotate ang tires eh. Sabi ko.. of course hindi pwede rotate ang tires ng Genesis coupe, iba ang front and rear size ng mags/tires and the rotation of the tires cannot be moved from FR to FL and vice versa. They choose the wrong person to fool.

Nag doubt na ako sa brake cleaning adjustment at 10k KM. I have no problem sa brakes ko or the parking brake.

Maybe , again , maybe because 10k PMS labor is no longer free, they will add all these things that cars don't need.

So, no more Hyundai Dasmarinas ako, hanap na lang ako ibang Dealership and definitely, i'll be watching the work being done again.

So avoid Hyundai Dasmarinas.

ganyan sa casa. things are done even if you felt na its not required. Thats their SOP. if you want to have a procedure your way. sa labas na lang mag pa PMS. pero sayang cuz your car is still new sir.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    so far i have no prob with hyundai dasma since my 5k PMS til now 30k. lumipat ako from manila bay kasi mahal ang charge. before PMS, monching (SA) always discussed with me the job to be performed so i know from the start the estimated cost. yung mga filters a brake pads nga sa labas ko na lang binili at pinakabit. oks lang naman at sinabi ko na minor lang naman yun pero since sabi ni SG pwede sa las pinas magdala ng oil at filter, try ko sa 35k PMS

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    HYUNDAI SHAW Blvd sucks!!! dont even try to go here! mahilig lang sila sa benta! customer service alang kwentah!!!!

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    I'm starting to worry if tama ba ang buy ko na car. I see a lot of complaints on hyundai after sales. I bought mine from Hyundai Shaw, first week of february, until now wala pa din daw plaka. they told me in their sales talk that 2mos is too long for a plate to be released. buti at hindi pa naman nasisita, but I plan to have a tour in the north (Pagudpud) this Holy Week, baka lang mapag-tripan ng mga highway patrol. yung sales person na si Richelle, hindi na sumasagot sa phone call or text..

I had the first ever PMS(2,000km) there, it costed 7K+, change oil na daw. I'm worried if they really did change the oil, also the other cleaning that they mentioned.

Sayang naman if HARI won't act on the frequent negative feedbacks on the different hyundai casas. I love the car, the wife and kids are starting to appreciate and love it too. I hope I get the peace of mind everytime I bring it to the casa for the needed PMS.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    laki naman ng fee mo sa pms mo,,,as per kwent ng mga taga tsikot,,,pangit daw talaga dyan sa shaw...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hyundai branch with good service?