New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    morning tsikoteers!

solicite sana ako for any feedback on hyundai after sales service. maayos ba? anong branch ang magaling?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dealer after sales service is so-so (just like most local dealerships). But there is tremendous third-party (non-dealer) support for their products (especially the Starex) means finding a mechanic who can work on one and finding inexpensive parts will not be a problem.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    That's a relief to hear... I am getting a Hyundai Tucson and it's nice to hear that they have nince 3rd party support. However, I noted that it's for the Starex. I hope the Tucson will have the same support too.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Dealer after sales service is so-so (just like most local dealerships). But there is tremendous third-party (non-dealer) support for their products (especially the Starex) means finding a mechanic who can work on one and finding inexpensive parts will not be a problem.
    when you say so-so, ano yon? di comparable and service nila with, like, honda or toyota, etc? di magaling ang mga techs o di marunong maghandle ng cliente? paano yan pag naburyong ka sa kanilang service di sa labas na lang pupunta, making the waranty practically useless.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yah ano nga ba talaga ang hyundai after sales? interested din ako dun sa Tucson CRDi eh

Dami kasi independent importers ng Hyundai before. So after-sales does not reflect well on the brand. Pero if you got your ride from bigger showrooms (like Wheels), I'm sure maganda after-sales nyan.

As previously mentioned in other Hyundai threads, hintayin nyo mag-open yung Hyundai showroom sa C5. They are actually the same group as Bonifacio Motors. One of the bigger and better car shops around. They used to be in Boni-Edsa. They plan to be the official Hyundai service center.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was happy with the aftersales service i got at Wheels in E. Rodriguez, but we only went there twice as we sold the van soon afterwards (our family didnt need it anymore). This included a service stop and warranty clain on a paint stain that came out on one of the door panels.

those who are planning to get a Tucson I can refer you to Hyundai Pasig, the owner is a very good friend. You can deal with them direct (walang komisyon ito so don't worry) just for tsikot peeps and gusto ko tulungan yung friend ko. actually ninang ko yung may ari

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    puwede discount? hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by patbayns
    when you say so-so, ano yon? di comparable and service nila with, like, honda or toyota, etc? di magaling ang mga techs o di marunong maghandle ng cliente? paano yan pag naburyong ka sa kanilang service di sa labas na lang pupunta, making the waranty practically useless.
    Almost EVERY dealer's aftersales service is so-so for me. That's why I always go third party. Four hours for an oil change? That won't cut it for me. But in most bigger dealerships, the typical service stop can take half a day with lots of red tape in between. I also don't like not being able to see my vehicle while it's being serviced. And most dealer workshops are off-limits to clients. I'm also not fond of service techs sleeping in my vehicle during their breaks or listening to 101.1 YES FM! at full blast while they work. And since dealerships are also serve as OJT sites for future techs, I don't like it when the students work on my car and have no idea on what they are doing. Reminds me of the time the student tech didn't even know how to open the hood of my former Kia and didn't know how to disassemble the ceiling to rectify a fault.

Yes, the warranty is useless to me because I rarely get brand new units. But by local industry standards, Hyundai is not as bad as some 'notorious' Honda and Yota 'stealerships'.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
hyundai after sales service