New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hi does Tucson really good? i rather buy a fortuner if the Tucson service is not good. somebody is selling a brandnew 4x4 fortuner diesel to me! its also came from the casa. the problem is the price is to high!! you can take it on the spot no time for waiting. I want to sell my fortuner gas to buy that one, there will be no problem of selling it. but i really like the sound of the gas engine. if ever i made up my mind anybody interested with the 4x4 fortuner diesel engine silver just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by letranboy
    hi does Tucson really good? i rather buy a fortuner if the Tucson service is not good. somebody is selling a brandnew 4x4 fortuner diesel to me! its also came from the casa. the problem is the price is to high!! you can take it on the spot no time for waiting. I want to sell my fortuner gas to buy that one, there will be no problem of selling it. but i really like the sound of the gas engine. if ever i made up my mind anybody interested with the 4x4 fortuner diesel engine silver just PM me.
    this is a joke right?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I got my Starex TCI from Hyundai Alabang. So far, I am getting good service from them. I agree though with OTEP that half-a-day 'work' for a regular 5,000 km preventive maintenance is just too much. Coupled with the fact that I do not see what they're doing with my vehicle... Well, that's true for other car manufacturers' services anyway...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i dont know if there is such a term, but do they give proof of repair? lahat ba kino cover nila sa warranty (kung may warranty pa).

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    did you think im joking?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mahusay ang Wheels sa aftersales service

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi does Tucson really good? i rather buy a fortuner if the Tucson service is not good.
    The service of Hyundai is not that bad by industry standards. I just have a different standard.

What I posted happens in almost any dealership. Yes, that includes name brand players like Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, etc.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Try HYUNDAI Makati. Our Starex is from Hyundai Alabang, but we don't have plan to bring it back to them for pms coz of so many bad experience we have w/ them.
    We are now a happy costumer of HYUNDAI MAKATI.

I'm not sure if you've been through this thread. This is why your post was initially taken as a joke.

What would you rather have? A really poor after sales service for a really reliable ride? Or a good after sales service for a lemon vehicle? This is just a rhetorical question. There is no way I'm saying that Hyundai after sales service is bad, nor is Toyota's service good. I just want to stress that the ride's reliabililty should be of more importance than the after sales service...

I wouldn't be surprised if Hyundai service is better than Toyota's. As OTEP pointed out, Toyota has been known to run stealerships (though I am satisfied with Toyota Makati's after sales service)...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I got a 1999 Starex from Wheels (gray-market unit then) and have been quite satisfied with Wheels after-sales service. After they work, they thoroughly clean your car and engine wash lagi na free-of-charge. The head SA also fore-warns me of possible defects/problems that many Starex owners have encountered which I may encounter in the near future, and discusses with me their recommended solution should I pre-empt the problem or when the tell-tale signs begin to show.

During the past couple of years, I've used HARI/Hyundai Makati-Pasong Tamo Ext. They are also OK.

As boss Otep said, malas ka na lang kung rookie mekaniko ang nagtrabaho sa ride mo tapos walang common sense. I also like to watch when my ride is being fixed.

Often, judgement call yan ng owner since some SAs recommend replacement of things that don't need replacing! You have to let them explain the details and see if they make sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
hyundai after sales service