New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejohn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drix0021 View Post
    Hi littlejohn,

been searching for google and sa wakas may nakita din akong similar case.
    wala pang 1 month yung Hyundai Accent Hatchback 7 DCT ko.
    Naranasan ko na namatayan ng makina, dalawang sasakyan na din ang nadisgrasya ko at naurungan. Traumatized na ako ngayon at ayaw ko ng gamitin ang sasakyan ko.
    Lumapit na din ako sa dealer ko. Pina road test, computer check, lahat na ng check ginawa. Inorient ako regarding sa DCT, tinuruan din ako proper driving techniques pag gamit mo DCT. Normal lang daw ito, at lahat daw ng DCT ganito.

Ano kaya ang magandang gawin. I am very very disappointed, pwede bang ilaban to at ipapalit or money back?

Naka down payment po ako kagad na 50% , so medyo mahirapan ako lumaban.

Salamat

Hi Sir DRIX. Kung nahihirapan po kayo sa dealer nyo, report nyo po sa DTI kahit email lang po. Mabilis naman po naging reply at action nila regarding sa complaint ko. Or try nyo din po kausapin and report nyo po sa bank na nag finance ng car nyo po. May mga options din kasi sila na na advise sila sa akin.

I also own a DCT accent (sedan). So far naka 800kms.
    So far so good.
    City driving din.
    I'm not sure about long term durability of DCT, but never pa ako namatayan. Wala pa ako naurungan. But if mangyari man, may be due to my own carelessness and not the DCT itself.

I drive it like I drive a manual, if that makes sense.

After running 800kms, manual computation...
    8.8 kms / Liter ang fuel consumption. That is with ECO OFF, but I don't drive it like I stole it.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minsan View Post
    Hi guys, I'll be buying a Hyundai Accent HB MT over a 2016 Vios E MT for its great fuel economy. Did I made a correct decision? Masyado bang mahal sa gas ang bagong Vios?

For me, even the gas variant of Accent is more worth it than vios. That is after considering a lot of details, like how the turn signal behaves, how the luggage compartment opens, it's engine has more power and especially because the transmission is 6speed.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Worth buying po ba yung accent crdi 1.6 A/T?

cant decide between mirage GLS and Accent crdi 1.6 both A/T?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by zaineth View Post
    Worth buying po ba yung accent crdi 1.6 A/T?

cant decide between mirage GLS and Accent crdi 1.6 both A/T?
    Accent na, mabilis pa

5. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Im planning to buy a 2015 accent crdi AT sedan with 50k kms that was maintained outside the casa, any recommendations for things to check for a regular 50k pms?

sa casa, ano mga usual stuff sa 50k pms?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by constantzero View Post
    Im planning to buy a 2015 accent crdi AT sedan with 50k kms that was maintained outside the casa, any recommendations for things to check for a regular 50k pms?

sa casa, ano mga usual stuff sa 50k pms?
    Change filters (fuel filter, air, a/c) EGR cleaning, change oil & trans axle fluid, change brake fluid (dot 4), change radiator fluid, check & clean brakes, rotate tires, check alignment. These are the things they did in casa for 40k pms.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Thanks sir bloowolf, i got the unit yesterday

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by constantzero View Post
    Thanks sir bloowolf, i got the unit yesterday
    Accd. To the casa mechanic, it is important that we use the original oil fiter & fuel filter. The a/c filter and air cleaner element we can replace with other brands. Personally, I buy the oil filter from the casa (P580), the a/c filter from Lazada (P600 for 3 pcs) cause this costs P1,600 sa casa. The fuel filter I get from casa since I have to change it every 40 to 60k anyway.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Accd. To the casa mechanic, it is important that we use the original oil fiter & fuel filter.
    of course!
    what else can he say and still keep his job?
    heh heh.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Mga bossing reliable ba ang current model ng Accent 1.4 GL CVT? I've never owned a korean cars, or should I better opt with japanese brands.
    Torn between Accent 1.4 GL CVT, G4 GLS CVT and the new released Vios 1.3 E CVT.
    Im leaning more on the G4 but the current pricing of Accent got my attention. And i think Vios is a bit over price.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314