New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Good day mga sirs. Just want to get your honest opinion on these dealerships. Pros & cons. Planning on getting SF po. Sorry po kung may topic nang ganito. Salamat po mga ka tsikoteers!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    post sana natin features differences and price.. hehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    hmmm....looking forward to read on this topic.....parang nasa ibang thead ata...paki pm or post yung thread para masundan salamat po

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vicelord View Post
    hmmm....looking forward to read on this topic.....parang nasa ibang thead ata...paki pm or post yung thread para masundan salamat po
    This was discussed in the SF3 thread. If you want longer warranty go with Hari with 5years, Pitstop gives 3 years. We chose Pitstop because they have better deals for us when we bought ours plus they have their own maintenance bays which is surprisingly clean. They also have good after sales service specially with our SA, plus it is easier to manage an appointment. Hancars naman is also okay but they weren't as accommodating and engaging to deal with.

Our SF3 2.2 diesel is euro 5 rated, KDM unit. I am not sure PHDM unit. We chose the KDM 4wd with all options, literally all options you can find at the Korean hyundai site for SF3. PHDM TOTL does omit some features but IMHO those options which are not present will not be available as after market as an upgrade, except for the headunit and leather seats which you can have as an after sale upgrade. I suggest going over the SF3 thread.
    Last edited by T|tan; June 10th, 2013 at 07:55 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vicelord View Post
    Try asking ronw123w124 thru PM. They have 3 GS CVXs in the family, each from a different parallel importer. He probably has the best experience in dealing with the gray market folks.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    ok thanks I'll try to pm him....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    interesting .. thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    IINM, they are all gray market re-sellers. They import hyundai cars to korea and ship them here.

For me, after i've read the very long thread about a complain against one of the hyundai casa, i'm won't touch a hyundai car with a ten-foot pole.

That's just me.

Know the casa you're buying from very well and make sure they can provide after-sales service and most important of all, warranty.
    Last edited by greatauror28; September 19th, 2013 at 12:03 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by T|tan View Post
    This was discussed in the SF3 thread. If you want longer warranty go with Hari with 5years, Pitstop gives 3 years. We chose Pitstop because they have better deals for us when we bought ours plus they have their own maintenance bays which is surprisingly clean. They also have good after sales service specially with our SA, plus it is easier to manage an appointment. Hancars naman is also okay but they weren't as accommodating and engaging to deal with.

Our SF3 2.2 diesel is euro 5 rated, KDM unit. I am not sure PHDM unit. We chose the KDM 4wd with all options, literally all options you can find at the Korean hyundai site for SF3. PHDM TOTL does omit some features but IMHO those options which are not present will not be available as after market as an upgrade, except for the headunit and leather seats which you can have as an after sale upgrade. I suggest going over the SF3 thread.
    HARI or Gray market? e.g. Pitstop or Hancar. Better PHDM for me. Parang bida kc SF gray market kung purihin maybe just because of bells and whistle daw. I think 80 to 95 percent all over the country roaming on the street or from PHDM while rest is from gray market. I bought my 2013 SF last august since there are available 2013 SF in gray market. I know these many features before, I went to Pitstop and other dealer gray market until I decided to get SF in HARI alabang. Kesyo euro 5 while local SF is euro 2 only, DPF, Heated seats/steering etc, etc. heto awa ng diyos, maayos namn tumakbo itong SF ko at hindi Koreano language. Features ng local SF for me is ok na at least 4x4. sorry folks for those owner SF from gray market. at least mas marami kaming local SF roaming not just in metro manila but the entire PH island. guess what na lang mga bro kung bakit marami kami local SF. wala naman akong intension na maka-offend for those owners of SF Korean version. at least panalo kayo kasi dami-daming features no?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by starcraft View Post
    HARI or Gray market? e.g. Pitstop or Hancar. Better PHDM for me. Parang bida kc SF gray market kung purihin maybe just because of bells and whistle daw. I think 80 to 95 percent all over the country roaming on the street or from PHDM while rest is from gray market. I bought my 2013 SF last august since there are available 2013 SF in gray market. I know these many features before, I went to Pitstop and other dealer gray market until I decided to get SF in HARI alabang. Kesyo euro 5 while local SF is euro 2 only, DPF, Heated seats/steering etc, etc. heto awa ng diyos, maayos namn tumakbo itong SF ko at hindi Koreano language. Features ng local SF for me is ok na at least 4x4. sorry folks for those owner SF from gray market. at least mas marami kaming local SF roaming not just in metro manila but the entire PH island. guess what na lang mga bro kung bakit marami kami local SF. wala naman akong intension na maka-offend for those owners of SF Korean version. at least panalo kayo kasi dami-daming features no?
    Taga HARI ka ano?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast