New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Real Jet Service should only be 1 hour from the time you enter the casa up to the time you leave the casa

Yan pa ang impressive

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Real Jet Service should only be 1 hour from the time you enter the casa up to the time you leave the casa

Yan pa ang impressive

hehehehe.. sir baka himas-himasin lang ang sasakyan mo sa loob ng casa. sa outside casa service station kaya one hour basta walang pila!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    mga kuya, may nakapag avail na ba nitong 1hr Pms ng hyundai?

care to share here.

thanks

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Nung nag-5k pms ako, naka-jet service ako. Booked an appointment 2 days before. Arrived at casa ng 7am, left at 930am- that includes pms, washing, etc. Not bad.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Sa Hyundai Balintawak twice na ako nagpa service 25k and 30k, Jet Service din, never fails 1.5hr from the time na kinuha ng SA ang susi ng elantra until I leave. That would include quotation, Checklist, PMS, Carwash, and Payment. With or without appointment oks lang. From 1K to 20K HQA ako, with appointment 7am pasok 2pm ko na nakukuha yung auto ko, same din sa commonwealth.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Nung nag-5k pms ako, naka-jet service ako. Booked an appointment 2 days before. Arrived at casa ng 7am, left at 930am- that includes pms, washing, etc. Not bad.
    Sir na avail mo ba ung PMS in 1 hour or its free?

Kasi from 7am to 9:30am, 2.5 hours ka dun

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    Sir na avail mo ba ung PMS in 1 hour or its free?

Kasi from 7am to 9:30am, 2.5 hours ka dun
    Total time spent at casa yun, yung jet service 45 mins lang

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    A PMS session shouldn't actually take more than one hour. Of the three to four hours your car spends in the shop, most if it spent waiting for an available service person.

An oil change alone shouldn't take more than thirty minutes. Drain. Put flushing oil in. Run. Drain again. Leave sitting for fifteen minutes while draining. Refill. Tapos. The inspection will take the other thirty minutes, or less. A full car inspection at the factory takes less than thirty minutes, and that includes body bolt tightening, too.
    Agree with niky. Sa suking tindahan/gasolinahan you can get this done thru lunch - change oil, filters, brake pads etc.

Posted from my iPhone

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kutangbato View Post
    mga kuya, may nakapag avail na ba nitong 1hr Pms ng hyundai?

care to share here.

thanks

I had my 20k pms on wednesday last week sa binan lagunan. Jet service and it took less than an hour. Nag start ng 8:30 to 9:20am, mabilis nga! 4 sila gumagawa dalawa sa brakes isa sa engine tapos isa sa loob ng kotse. after nun while waiting for the bill test drive nila to check my complains. mas natagalan ako sa pag bayad dahil hindi pa daw na piprint yung bill. never the less, im happy and satisfied.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    8:30am-9:20am eh?

11 minutes na lang and it should have been free - tinago mo sana yung tools nila hehe j/k, thanks for the field report! :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast