New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi everyone, newbie here. Not sure though if this is the correct place to raise this inquiry. My apologies if this should be posted elsewhere.

My wife recently purchased a tucson and it came with free floor mats. Was thinking of replacing them but i just would like to know if there are any available floor mats out there in the market which are specifically for the tucson? Was trying to look for one at most malls but unfortunately, all they have are generic ones.

What I would like to have are floor mats w/c are made of thick rubber material (not really into the 3m-nomad type) so that it won't be moving that much. Most importantly, I want it to fit perfectly and cover most of the floor carpet (if not entirely). Ayoko sana yung tipong pag nilagay ko yung floor mats eh may makikita akong spaces sa gilid. Dun kasi pumupunta yung mga alikabok and buhangin eh. So as much as possible, I would prefer if it would fit the carpeted area nicely.

Also, are there floor mats for the rear cargo space? Hopefully with the same specs as I mentioned above? Saw one for the CRV; I think it's made of hard plastic and it perfectly fits the rear cargo space of the car. However, it already came with the car when it was first purchased.

Hope someone can help me out. Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    wala pa akong nakikitang floormats that are specifically made for the tucson na locally available. magpa-custom cut ka na lang. you can have this done sa boy chincuanco auto interiors, along araneta ave. they make leather seat covers and custom cut floor mats for just about any car.

Quote Originally Posted by boom_digs View Post
    Hi everyone, newbie here. Not sure though if this is the correct place to raise this inquiry. My apologies if this should be posted elsewhere.

My wife recently purchased a tucson and it came with free floor mats. Was thinking of replacing them but i just would like to know if there are any available floor mats out there in the market which are specifically for the tucson? Was trying to look for one at most malls but unfortunately, all they have are generic ones.

What I would like to have are floor mats w/c are made of thick rubber material (not really into the 3m-nomad type) so that it won't be moving that much. Most importantly, I want it to fit perfectly and cover most of the floor carpet (if not entirely). Ayoko sana yung tipong pag nilagay ko yung floor mats eh may makikita akong spaces sa gilid. Dun kasi pumupunta yung mga alikabok and buhangin eh. So as much as possible, I would prefer if it would fit the carpeted area nicely.

Also, are there floor mats for the rear cargo space? Hopefully with the same specs as I mentioned above? Saw one for the CRV; I think it's made of hard plastic and it perfectly fits the rear cargo space of the car. However, it already came with the car when it was first purchased.

Hope someone can help me out. Thanks in advance!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    ok, great! thanks mda, i'll try to check them out when i'm free. hopefully, they'll be able to meet my specs.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    If your a DIYer mas maganda
    Buy a 3M NOMAD sa ACE make a pattern then cut

Sure yan fit na fit pa

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    pwede rin yan! that's actually what i did for mine para tipid. :P

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I recommend MG Square upholstery shop..they make customize auto floor mattings as well as leather seat covers at a reasonable price..yung floor matting ng tucson ko dito ko pinagawa. the shop is along mindanao ave., quezon city...pero maraming shops ito within metro manila..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Meron din branch ng MG Square sa Araneta Avenue QC at Paz Guazon (Otis) Manila.

*g_unit50: Sir Dict, can you post pic(s) of your matting. Hindi ko po napansin nung EB natin noon. Hehehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    actually i'm all for doing it myself kaya lang i'm not really into the 3m-nomad type. would prefer if it was the thick (or heavy) rubber type material (either in gray or black) na naka rolyo pa. i'm willing to cut it myself - bahala na si batman but it's the only way i can learn. would anyone know where i can purchase this?

if ever, i can just opt to buy the usual rubber type floor matting sold at the malls that i can further cut to fit the car. i'll just have to measure the dimensions sa loob before i look for one para i can check which floor mattings have enough allowance.

still, ang problem ko, yung matting ng cargo space sa likod. i almost always use the cargo space at the back kaya parating nadudumihan.

if wala talaga akong material na makita, i might opt to have all the mats customised in one of the shops you mentioned para pantay naman ang istura ng front and rear passenger floor mats with the cargo space mat.

thanks for your help guys.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Meron din branch ng MG Square sa Araneta Avenue QC at Paz Guazon (Otis) Manila.

*g_unit50: Sir Dict, can you post pic(s) of your matting. Hindi ko po napansin nung EB natin noon. Hehehe
    sir SG, as requested:

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by g_unit50 View Post
    sir SG, as requested:

Nice! How much did the whole set cost?

Ganyan yung fit na gusto ko sana.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Floor Mats for 2011 Tucson