New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    * boom digs: 4K lahat ang inabot nito...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Sa seat pro timog branch, ok gumawa

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I was a bit surprised when I read this thread. Got my Tucson here in Canada and it came with floormats as a standard accessory ... I mean the genuine Tucson floormats from Hyundai, the real deal. These floormats have these 2 small holes in the back part that catches into a plastic clip located on the main carpet of the car to anchor it in place. The material is of premium grade material and it bears "Tucson" written across it, and they really are gorgeous!!! And come to think that my Tucson is the cheapest A/T variant. I'm just wondering why that couldn't come as a standard item there in the Philippines. Nakaka-pikon isipin na porque 3rd World ang bansa natin the finer things in life (floormats to say the least) wouldn't come as standard.
    Here's a sample pic of the floormats we have here in Canada for the 2011 Tucson...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by batch0912 View Post
    I was a bit surprised when I read this thread. Got my Tucson here in Canada and it came with floormats as a standard accessory ... I mean the genuine Tucson floormats from Hyundai, the real deal. These floormats have these 2 small holes in the back part that catches into a plastic clip located on the main carpet of the car to anchor it in place. The material is of premium grade material and it bears "Tucson" written across it, and they really are gorgeous!!! And come to think that my Tucson is the cheapest A/T variant. I'm just wondering why that couldn't come as a standard item there in the Philippines. Nakaka-pikon isipin na porque 3rd World ang bansa natin the finer things in life (floormats to say the least) wouldn't come as standard.
    Here's a sample pic of the floormats we have here in Canada for the 2011 Tucson...
    wow!!!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...1194&Year=2011

These are very competent, if not very good rubber moulded floormats that are made in the USA.

If you have relatives, you can have shipped here through balikbayan box.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Up ko lang ito...

Ok din yung WeatherTech rubber floor mats... fit na fit ito and it looks great. I saw these sa Hart International (Mother's Detailing Shop) along Santolan opposite the Wheel gallery. These are their numbers: 744-5875 / 0917-809-5668

I bought a WeatherTech Cargo Liner from them for P6500 made from the same material. Yung floor mat, we just did a trial fit but I didn't buy since I really prefer a carpet type matting for the passenger space. For those who prefer rubberized mats in passenger space - highly recommended ito.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Kung floor matts sa Philbest Araneta okay, 3,500 lang bili ko samin, sobrang kapal, hindi na pupudpod. Custom fit, meron din tig-1,500 pero manipis lang.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    What i did para mura is i bought a 3m nomad copy mat in divisoria for 500 per 1m x 1.5m then i cut it based on the pattern of my rear cargo space. Its a lot cheaper than sa ace hardware where they sell a similar size at 3,000+

Sa divisoria mall beside 168 ako bumili.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Floor Mats for 2011 Tucson