Hi all,

i'm a proud owner of a 1997 hyundai tiburon / coupe (ang nakakatandang kuya ng Genesis Coupe hehe) :D

and i was wondering if any of the members (specifically the Genesis Coupe guys. Incredibly beautiful cars you have!) if they know of any reputable and dependable online shops.

so far, the only online shop i know is SeoulFul Racing. they have stuff for my tib that i cant find here in the Philippines. has any of you tried the services of the SF Racing site?

here are some questions i hope someone can help me with..
1) What online shops have you guys tried? Any positive feedback?
2) What do i need to transact business with them? (Paypal account, credit card?)
3) Where can i expect the goods to be delivered? Straight to my address ba kung large item? or small items lang ang door to door?
4) Any large taxes involved?
5) Is this safe to do in the Philippines? (maayos ba condition ng items pagkadating dito? wala namang tampering na nangyayari?)
6) how do i deal with transactions gone bad? (lost goods, etc.)

i know that some of these questions are answered in the websites FAQ page but i would want firsthand experience with transacting businesses online. forgive me if i am pessimistic (or flat-out incorret) but i think the situation here in the Philippines isnt very "safe" for online transactions and delivery.

Thanks in advance guys!