New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I had a 2009 hyundai tucson completely maintain at hyundai dealerships.Suddenly i've encountered a problem on my car which is low power, I directly go to the nearest hyundai dealership and it was found out that the problem was turbo charger and the service advisor told me that it is claimable under extended warranty. So i was calm down because I am glad that my claim would be approved and the parts was very expensive. The problem is this, The Manager of Asia Warranty Services which is the Selfish rudeness persona of "SHARON CAMESA" denying my claim for no valid reason. I spoke also the Service Manager and told me that SHARON did not give him a valid reason for the rejection of my claim. I was so disappointed, I buy a brandnew car with the so called "EXTENDED WARRANTY POLICY", maintain the services of my car on CASA, following what was on the policy and this the BENEFIT that I get..Im so mad,i don't have a choice but to replace the turbo charger on my own pocket. Now i know ASIA WARRANTY SERVICES PHILIPPINES is just a money maker.The worth my money was wasted for that policy.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hindi pala HARI ang may hawak ng mga warranty claims, may third party pa pala?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Holy ****!

Total BS lang pala talaga yang warranty ng Hyundai. Good thing I decided to na di na mag Casa for maintenance.

Sir TS, try mo kaya humingi ng tulong sa DTI, sayang din ang 30-50k para dun sa turbo.

Kind regards.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ito nga ung main reason kung bakit nagdadalawang isip ako pagdating sa Hyundai. It is there after sales service/warranty claim that sucks. But there are some dealership naman which are okay as atested by our hyundai owners/tsikoters.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mahalay View Post
    Holy ****!

Total BS lang pala talaga yang warranty ng Hyundai. Good thing I decided to na di na mag Casa for maintenance.

Sir TS, try mo kaya humingi ng tulong sa DTI, sayang din ang 30-50k para dun sa turbo.

Kind regards.
    Yup file a formal complaint along with the documents you have.. service records, receipts, technician findings, warranty papers, then yung sarili mong pagawa sa sira.. for sure that Sharon Camesa would be the one crawling on knees for settlement.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    My dad has a 2009 tucson crdi and I have a 2009 accent crdi. Both warranty booklet has 3 years Hari warranty and the 2 years extended warranty. Yung sa extended warranty lang talaga medyo mas mahihirapan kasi insurance talaga iyon. Naka-note din doon yung mga included sa coverage ng warranty, di ko lang sure kung kasama yung turbo charger. Kung sa HARI palang medyo pahirapan na, what more pa kaya sa insurance.

TS, kindly check your extended warranty booklet kung nakalagay doon yung turbo charger as covered item. Kung nakalagay na covered iyon, malaki ang laban mo. Sorry medyo di ko rin masagot kung covered nga since di ko na binasa iyon at after 3 years inilabas ko na sa casa yung usual maintenance ng hyundai namin. Since di ko narin inaasahan yung extra 2 years of warranty. I just hope and pray na walang masirang malaking items.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    gumawa po ba kayo ng "demand letter of explaination why not covered with warranty" ? Di pwede basta rejected claim lang without any reason. Magagamit ang kanilang reply sa whatever action na gagawin mo against them. Just my opinion po.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Talagang for marketing purposes lang yang 5yr warranty ng HARI.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    5 yr warranty haha

when we were selling gray market Starex 6 months lang verbal warranty hehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Before we jump into conclusions, I just want to ask the TS: do you let your turbocharger cool down after prolonged high speed runs by idling the engine for a minute or 2 before switching it off? Or do you switch off the engine immediately after such high speed runs? I suspect that if you're experiencing a significant power loss, your turbocharger might be "cooked" already. That isn't covered by warranty. Even other car brands will deny your warranty claim if that's your case.

If the power loss isn't significant, the casa might have misdiagnosed the problem. You might have a case of EGR valve clogging due to soot. That is easy to fix and relatively inexpensive to changing a damaged turbocharger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast